Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fixing Error 2025 Issues

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Fixing Error 2025 Issues

Hey everybody!

One of the most common issues we see players having is the connection error #2025. I'm sure many of you are well aware of this error and know just how frustrating it can be. Not only does this prevent players from logging into the Glyph client, it can also block them from accessing our website and submitting a support ticket. Since this issue is so common, we want to make sure you're aware of how you can fix this problem should you encounter it.

Usually, we'll need to resolve error 2025 issues by making adjustments on our end, but that's not always the case. If you're seeing an error 2025 but can still connect to our website, I'd recommend trying the basic troubleshooting steps we have listed in our Error 2025 Troubleshooting article.

If you can't connect to our website, your best option is to send an email to support@trionworlds.com. This will create a support ticket for you automatically, so please make sure you're emailing us from your Glyph account email. Once your ticket has been created, our Customer Support team will review it and respond as soon as they can!

I hope this helps, and don't hesitate to contact our CS team if you have any other problems! We're happy to help.

Have fun everyone!
    Last edited by ZamboniChaos; 03-22-2016 at 09:58 AM.

Closed Thread