+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: #1027 error suddenly

Thumbs down #1027 error suddenly

Never had serious problems with all those #2023, #2024 etc., but today I got #2025 right after launching Rift. Only Glyph reinstalling helped but... I got #1027 right after that.

Everything's done. Flushing DNS, changing rights ro Glyph/Rift folders, restarting Windows, all 3rd-party services are off so on. But still #1027.

So what definitely could be done to avoid this error?

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Hey there! The first thing I would recommend is reviewing our Glyph troubleshooting article and confirm you've tried all of the steps listed there.

If none of those steps helped, contact our CS team so they can investigate this further. When you do, please make sure to provide them with a summary of the steps you've already tried. Best of luck!

Thank you for reply, PMZamboniChaos.

Spent approx. 2hrs for that barrier. 4 or 5th Glyph reinstallation helped, was googling and doing everything before but niether advice worked unfortunately. Perhaps my net provider's fault - they are doing some preventive work today as i discovered later.

Soulwalker

This is what worked for me: Go into the 'Settings' and look at the RIft install locations. I found that one of the variants of Rift (I think it was 'Live') was pointing to some other random drive on my computer. Once I changed that back to the proper drive where the game was actually installed, everything worked.

+ Reply to Thread