+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Running wrong version

Shadowlander

Default Running wrong version

after downloading the patch of today, i open the game to then always get this wonderfull welcome message :
    http://i.imgur.com/KNCFj43.jpg

first step i took was using the riftpatchlive.exe application dus nothing xept just opening glyph client again and gets same result when opening the game.
    second step i took was deleteing the game and the glyph client from my pc and redownloading everything and after 40mins of waiting on the 20gigs to download i get the exact same error....

any help on this??

update :

after reusing riftpatchlive.exe a couple times it showed me i had to update again on glyph client so i did, after the download i was able to login the game and play.
    after closeing the game and client and reopening the client the normal way tru the desktop shortcut the client shows me again an update to download wich i then again do and when opening the game it shows me the exact same error as before that i'm not running the correct version....
    this is getting frustrating

every time i reopen the riftpatchlive.exe it shows me again an update to download, it's like its in a loop, no clue what todo now.
    Last edited by Chimmie; 03-16-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Chimm@Zaviel

Soulwalker

same here

Soulwalker

i have the same problem...
    I can not even restore the predecessor version

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Hey everyone! Sorry for the trouble. We have some basic Glyph troubleshooting steps on our support page that may help, so I'd recommend giving those a try first!

If that doesn't work, go ahead and contact our CS team so they can investigate further. Best of luck!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniChaos View Post
    Hey everyone! Sorry for the trouble. We have some basic Glyph troubleshooting steps on our support page that may help, so I'd recommend giving those a try first!

If that doesn't work, go ahead and contact our CS team so they can investigate further. Best of luck!
    hi zamboni,

today after a night of sleep, i opened the client, got another update wich i used and all seems to be normal again. so not sure what it was but it seems to have fixed itself, i wish that worked with everything but atleast glad it did for rift ;)
    Last edited by Chimmie; 03-17-2016 at 07:21 AM.

Chimm@Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread