+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bruv bruv bruv bruv lock out spam

Default bruv bruv bruv bruv lock out spam

went into CQ at 4am on refresh when I entered CQ I lost control of my toon and all that happened was the phrase
    bruv bruv bruv bruv bruv bruv bruv bruv bruv bruv bruv bruv bruv bruv

spammed my chat

I could not move or do anything, bags and minions also popped auto, which I assume is the b and V keys form BruV

I could not do anything but watch the screen spam non stop bruv bruv bruv bruv bruv bruv

if I clciked on chat I could change the channel; to any channel but all that happned then w as bruv bruv bruv bruv bruv bruv bruv brub spammed that chat channel

I logged back to sanctum out of cq and bruv bruv brub kept spammighn for about 3mins, I didnt want to quit game in case it was soem hacker trying to get me to log out.

after 2mins this stopped, and I got control of ym toon again

ive done a google search of bruv bruv bruv bruv spam hack but internet yields nothing.

Does your keyboard have macro capabilities? If you're on a desktop, did you disconnect the keyboard? Did you try another keyboard? If you fear it could be something external, did you disconnect your network?
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

+ Reply to Thread