+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: I cannot log into my main character.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...here-help.html

They are actively working on it

Quote Originally Posted by gil999 View Post
    I hear ya. I (like an idiot) went and bought the expansion and resubscribed only to find that I can't login because of some error. It's been two days now and the new patch today didn't fix anything. I'm beginning to regret spending my money for something I can't play. This is two high profile games in the last week with this problem. Completely frustrating.
    Exactly what expansion did you buy ? The last expansion requiring purchase was Storm Legion in 2012. Neither subscribing nor purchasing the Primalist calling was necessary to access the 3.4 content (other than Primalist). Caveat emptor. But I hope you enjoy the Primalist and thanks for supporting the game.

same problem, started after Wild patch.. and just can't log in on main, maybe maybe once a day :-/
    hope they really looking into it :P
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    POWER*LEVELING from x to 65 - pay with plat, rex or epic unstables - on EU and NA | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty arts

Red face Log in & switching toons simple fix for me

For the last month I have had trouble logging into my toons I click play that's fine get to the character screen no problems click on the toon i want to play and it loads to 95% or so and stops goes back to glyph load screen, rinse & repeat. For weeks I have been searching for the answer to fix this. Then I somehow thought it might be a more simple problem - Addons - LOL yep clicked them all off and loaded no problem.
    Rimisque of Deepwood - My Dimensions: The Dark Knight Rises, Wizard of Oz, The Mummy, The Sunshine Plaza, Rimi's House & Art Studio

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Rimisque View Post
    For the last month I have had trouble logging into my toons I click play that's fine get to the character screen no problems click on the toon i want to play and it loads to 95% or so and stops goes back to glyph load screen, rinse & repeat. For weeks I have been searching for the answer to fix this. Then I somehow thought it might be a more simple problem - Addons - LOL yep clicked them all off and loaded no problem.
    And why you decided to necro very old thread?
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    And why you decided to necro very old thread?
    It is perhaps evidence of both how little attention this game has been given and how far the community has consequently shrunk that threads from 2012, nevermind this relatively fresh 2015 specimen, are still relevant.

Seriously, I opened a ticket with support about a quest that was not completing, and when, 3 weeks later, I got a response it included a link to a 2012 thread about the problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2