+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Not Receiving A Glyph Authentication Code Email?

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Not Receiving A Glyph Authentication Code Email?

Greetings Adventurers!

There is currently an issue preventing some players from receiving Glyph authentication code emails. While we're working with these email providers on resolving this, we do not have an estimate for when a fix will be in place.

In the meantime, our support team can help you change the email address on your Glyph account to one that will receive these Glyph authentication codes.

If you are unable to sign into your account to submit a ticket, you can email our support team directly at support@trionworlds.com. Make sure to include the new email address you'd like to use on your account so we can get you fixed up as quickly as possible. There are no issues receiving these codes when using emails from Gmail.com, Yahoo.com, or Outlook.com, so you may want to select one of these email domains.

Once you've received a ticket number, post it in this thread and we will get you squared away as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Soulwalker

hi,
    i have an account with a web.de address and dont receive mails and it also looks like i cant send mails to support@trionworlds.com from this address. could you please take a look at my ticket? #167560

thank you

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

You're all fixed up now. Sorry for that wait!

Soulwalker

whoohoo, thank you

Soulwalker

I'm still waiting for the fix to my Email-Adress. Please, look at my last Ticket 173098, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoranya View Post
    I'm still waiting for the fix to my Email-Adress. Please, look at my last Ticket 173098, thank you.
    Same here.
    Hey, look at the bright side: You already got a ticket number, i'm still waiting for a response to my e-mail, sent before this thread even started...

Soulwalker

Default Password reset

Hello again,

yes "@Online.de" was right.
    Support ticket ID: 172037
    I added a new email adress with another Domain name if you need.

thanks

Soulwalker

Default Help please

Hello,
    I've heard there are a nice gm called "Fasti". Can you help please switch my wife with their e-mail? Ticket number (174637). I thank you in advance. Lg Febert

PS .: Sorry for my english, google translator

Soulwalker

Default No Mail with code

Hi,

please have a look at ticket #172619 too.Open since 2 days

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Quote Originally Posted by kailii View Post
    Same here.
    Hey, look at the bright side: You already got a ticket number, i'm still waiting for a response to my e-mail, sent before this thread even started...
    We haven't received an email from the account on which you are posting. Please create an email account from Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook and email us at support@trionworlds.com. Include in that email the account email address you want to change.

Once you send that email, you'll get a confirmation email with a ticket number. Post that number in this thread for me.

Everyone else is all set now.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Fasti; 05-15-2015 at 10:26 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Thank you

Thanks Fasti, you have saved my weekend :-)

LG Febert

Soulwalker

Hello, again,

i try it in this tread again, no respond to my post in the 30page one.

I also have my rift/glyph account with an @web.de email adress. So i wrote a ticket #172194, i also got an email with that ticketnumber to my web.de account. After reading the 30page thread, i resonded to that email with information about an address at gmail.com.

After reading now posts in the forum i wrote an email from my gmail account with information about the ticketnumber directly to support@trionworlds.com.

What else am i suppose to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    We haven't received an email from the account on which you are posting. Please create an email account from Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook and email us at support@trionworlds.com. Include in that email the account email address you want to change.

Once you send that email, you'll get a confirmation email with a ticket number. Post that number in this thread for me.

Everyone else is all set now.

Thanks!
    Oh, so communication is blocked both ways! This could be an interesting tidbit of information for your tech guys dealing with that matter...

Anyway, i just tried an aol.com e-mail account, just because you didn't mention this provider.
    Let's see if the mail gets through...

OOPS, already got a response before submitting this post! So aol.com works too.
    Ticket # 174757

Soulwalker

Please have a look at #174774

Hi there,

I've sent an email from an alternate email address. My ticket is 174789.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast