+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Not Receiving A Glyph Authentication Code Email?

Not sure what exact authentication error number you're getting..

But from what I understand, you bought your daughter some packs through Steam.

Did she get these packs through Steam as well?

for gifting through Steam has some restrictions..

2 options

1 you have a steam account, your daughter has a steam account, you are both full use members in steam (meaning you have both spent a minimum amount of cash on your own account and can add eachother to friends list on steam.
    In that case, you can give through steam.
    to receive anything gifted through steam, your daughter needs to log in on steam, play the game through steam and then get the items in game through steam.

2 your daughter is not full steam member and you can't add her to friends list.
    In that case, your daughter will need a steam account, have a payment option added or add cash to the wallet of her account.. and then buy the items through her steam account for her game account, which she has to play through steam to receive the items from steam.

When you are sure she has received all items you gave her, she can close steam.

Check task manager (ctrl +alt +del once) and close all steam/rift processes that are going on.

If she hasn't downloaded glyph already, you then download Glyph from the website.
    Install Glyph. update/run glyph.

The launcher for the game looks a lot like the launcher steam uses for the game, but that is only physical appearance.

You can use the email/account name you use in steam to play rift also in the glyph launcher. You may need to create a trion account with that emal adress and a password for that trion account that's not the same as your steam password.

Run the game. if it gives a ' you logged in form new location' check the mailbox from the mail you use for the trion account. Check the spam mail and w/e other tab in your mail account that could hold the authentication code from trion.

if nothing of the above works, just post in here what you exactly did and didn't do/try (without giving any password/mail/personal info)

sidenote.. your email used for your trion account is usually the same email you use to log in on the game through GLYPH.
    If you can log in on the trion website, where you see the web store, overview of your account status, patron time, codes claimed etc.. then you can also check your account information (and change your password for glyph there )
    Last edited by Aranka; 02-23-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Telaran

Default No receiving my code via email

Can someone please help I am not receiving my authentication code via my email address and I want to play . Thank you...

Soulwalker

Request 1057172
    I am having this issue right now aswell, i'am not receiving any mails with the authentication codes. I was able to play about two hours ago so not sure what happend.
    Last edited by Ricther; 03-13-2018 at 10:25 AM.

Rift Disciple

Also not receiving my authentication code, after not logging into Rift for about 10 days due to vacation.

Submitted request #1057189

Three in one evening (*points to above msgs*), so maybe a general problem right now?
    Last edited by Ailar; 03-13-2018 at 10:20 AM.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #320
    Rift Team

this is being looked at but you may try resending code now and see if it works.
    Last edited by BigDataDude; 03-13-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    I did actually receive a code a minute ago, but it was rejected by the authenticator as invalid. I hit Resend Code twice again, and got new codes pretty quickly, but both of them were rejected as well.

So, the codes actually seem to go out now, they just aren't valid. Unless that's the backlog from all my earlier "Resend Code" clicks being slowly worked through?

*edit*: aaand what do you know, I got a 4th code (without hitting Resend again), and this one worked, so I'm in now. Thanks for the quick help!
    Last edited by Ailar; 03-13-2018 at 10:31 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    Yep! Working now for me at least
    Last edited by Ricther; 03-13-2018 at 10:28 AM.

Soulwalker

request #1060391

I bought into rift prime yesterday played for few hours, log into today and it wants authenticator code. Download the app but have to log into the account on website that is also blocked wanting an authenticator code. Then clicking on the link that's suppose to send an email on how to remove authenticator doesnt send an email at all. Stuck in a loop for this authenticator that i dont even want.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22