+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Glyph Login Freezes

Shadowlander

Default Glyph Login Freezes

I wanted to log in this morning before work, and do minions (and crafting dailys). When I tried to log in, it didn't do anything - just stayed on the username/password screen, and went Not Responding.
    I left it there for 15 minutes, then killed it and tried again. No luck. So I left it there all day.

When I finally got home from work, it was in the same place.

So I killed it and decided it must be a Glyph issue. I downloaded the Glyph installer and uninstalled / reinstalled Glyph .... or tried to, anyway. It looks like it installs fin, but eventually it gets to Finishing ..... and just stays there. It never finishes. Again, I've left it there for significant periods of time and nothing happens.

I've tried rebooting and redownloading to see if that helps, but it behaves the same.

So I went looking for where it installed to and tried running it. It's there ... but it's behaving the same as before I reinstalled it: I enter the email and password, click Log In and ... nothing happens. Glyph just stops responding.

Is there a fix for this?

I'm having a similar problem but I'm stuck at the downloading glyph update bar and it isn't moving at all. I tried restarting, checked my internet connection, which I noticeably have and still no movement in the progress bar after almost a half hour.

Can anyone help with this?

I ended up running the program as administrator for it to work, in my situation, give that a try and see if it helps.

Shadowlander

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to help :-(

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by Lillian ap Cor View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to help :-(
    If you're having trouble with Glyph, try these steps for me.

Thanks for your patience!

Shadowlander

That did it. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread