+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can't login glyph client - Authentication failed

Default Can't login glyph client - Authentication failed

I'm trying to log in the glyph client with the RIGHT username and password (hence why I can log in into this website) but it always says Authentication Failed even after several password resets and reinstalls of the glyph software.

I made this thread before like a year ago and the response was not very helpful
    http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...ph-client.html

Hope we can fix it this time!

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you're having this trouble again. Unfortunately, if you're getting this error after resetting your password, the most likely current cause is that your home network is not communicating with our authentication servers.

This can be caused by a few things, so I'd like to suggest several troubleshooting steps for you.

First up, if you connect wirelessly, or behind a router, try removing the router and plugging directly from the modem to your PC via Ethernet cable.

After removing the router, follow the steps on this article for connection issues.

After the computer restarts, right-click the Glyph client and select Run as Administrator. When it launches, before signing in, go to the Settings and click Advanced.

Remove the checkbox for Remember my login from this location, and make sure the drop-down menu is set to keep Glyph open after game launch. Once you are able to sign in normally, feel free to check that box to remember your log in credentials.

Thanks!

There so no possibility for me to connect to the internet other than WiFi, also there is no settings button on the client for me where you need to fill in your email and password, am I missing something?

+ Reply to Thread