+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: #Error 3300 Patching Error

Soulwalker

Default #Error 3300 Patching Error

Okay, so I have been trying to patch the new update and it failed, so I tried again and BAM failed again. So I went for ultra speed internet, I HOTSPOT my phone's mobile data seriously costy : and it also failed... now I did some research I noticed a mass amount of people with this unsolved so please any reply to this.

I also hope rift releases outside patch notes for external downloading its much more efficient.

Looking For Help,
    DrGoat
    Last edited by DrGoat1; 01-29-2015 at 09:31 AM.

Soulwalker

Also I just tried total delete and reinstallation and it gave me the error after a 120MG download

Telaran

Aye, this is happening to me.

I'm managing to download between 10 and 50MB with each attempt, so I'm getting there, only 140MB to go.

I had the same issue in archeage alpha, after two weeks with no problems suddenly this following a big patch. Rift still patched fine.
    Apparently it was my router's fault, the previous fortnight must have been luck.. so I changed everything they asked for and it did fix things, by that time it was a week into live and I though f that.

My router settings are all the same as they were for archeage, and yet I'm struggling to download this patch, my internet is slow so it's painful, and despite being "playable" it's not really.

Will try support.
    Spate -- Rebuke -- Yell
    DAWN ETERNAL -- Casual Guild on Gelidra -- RoF:2/4 -- MS:1/4
    http://dawn-eternal.net/

Soulwalker

Yeah, its not playable nor anything its practically idle =/ i was planning to start buying gems after my finals now i might find a new game cz ma internet aint fast enough to it'll take weeks to download

Telaran

Well, I've downloaded the whole patch, then it carries on downloading, then error #3300, restart glyph and a slowly diminishing MB left to download, downloads that, carries on, error #3300.

I have sent in a ticket, will wait and see if there is anything else that I can do that I didn't do to fix the issue with archeage.
    Unfortunately I can't access my old tickets due to the changes with support, so can't check.

Totally unplayable while downloading, I run around, but anything I try to interact with doesn't.
    Then when the download stops due to the error the game crashes if I try to change zones.
    Spate -- Rebuke -- Yell

Soulwalker

Day 3 This issue is still not resolved and no GM reply...

Have you tried cleaning the registry ,like suggested in this thread http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...tall-game.html ?

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Hey all,

I want to do all I can to get you up and running, so please be patient with me as I attempt to gather some info from you.

Can you tell me your average Internet download speed? If you have a ticket submitted, you can just provide that information on the ticket, if you prefer.

Keep in mind that the minimum requirements for RIFT do call for a broadband Internet connection.

If you're using a wireless network, or connected via a router, try removing it temporarily and see if stability improves by plugging directly into your modem via Ethernet cable.

Soulwalker

Hi I highly appreciate your reply.

My internet is 50-100kb/s that's my home internet however I really doubt its my connection speed problem as I tried using my mobile phone hotspot which is a fiber optic 3MG/s and it also failed.

As for that thread you mentioned I tried a full re-download and tried deleting a specific folder someone mentioned. To be honest I tried anything mentioned in threads since the forum started regarding this error none worked.

As for the minimum specs I got a super gaming laptop with 16GB RAM and different specs

at the moment I am downloading a new glyph update we'll see if its going to fix it.

Thanks In Advance,
    DrGoat
    Last edited by DrGoat1; 01-30-2015 at 06:36 AM.

Soulwalker

BAM updated glyph and Error 3300 is Gone!!@!@!@!

but...

Welcome to Error #1038 ?

What do I do now please help

Telaran

Ouch, annoying.

Last night's patch EU came through okay for me.

A note on my download speeds, last night when I kept getting the 3300 error it was downloading at around 30-50KB/s, this morning whatever was throttling my internet was gone, and it downloaded at 200KB/s.

Hope your new error doesn't drag on to long DrGoat
    Spate -- Rebuke -- Yell

Soulwalker

It seems like a long road for me pal tomorrow I will go to my university and try to update it there as its a 8MG/S Download rate... we'll see how it works... However I am kind of disappointed by the rate of replies and interaction compared to other games

Soulwalker

Error resolved thank you for your help everyone

Rift Disciple

Default All the same "solutions" and no solution at all

Quote Originally Posted by GM Fasti View Post
    Hey all,

I want to do all I can to get you up and running, so please be patient with me as I attempt to gather some info from you.

Can you tell me your average Internet download speed? If you have a ticket submitted, you can just provide that information on the ticket, if you prefer.

Keep in mind that the minimum requirements for RIFT do call for a broadband Internet connection.

If you're using a wireless network, or connected via a router, try removing it temporarily and see if stability improves by plugging directly into your modem via Ethernet cable.
    Since i returned to the game, it seems that most problem comes from Glyph

Also, all the "solutions" that claim on every thread about this problem doesnt guaratee that it happen again

As for me, today im still struggling with this patch, my internet speed is 200 +/- KB/s (download) and 30 +/- KB/s (upload) and i never had problems in SL patches, but since Glyph....

Please, cut off glyph and return to the old ways of stand alone games, Glyph sucks

Soulwalker

Default 3300 error

I started having a 3300 error with rift on my Toshiba computer, got fed up and quit playing. I'm a very casual player so no big thing. Well I have gotten a new Asus laptop with a 840m GeForce graphic card. I also got a Asus RT-N66R router. I downloaded rift and when I go to get on I have the same 3300 error. I have made sure my Kaspersky is allowing rift access. I also tried running as administrator. I do not know what else to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast