+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Game won't load correctly - getting errors

Soulwalker

Default Game won't load correctly - getting errors

I re-downloaded Rift twice now, the second time never helped anything, I've also tried to Repair the game with no success.

Basically what happens is I try to load in, it shows me the picture with a blue guy on the right side but no words or information about what zone I'm trying to load into on the left. Once I'm on the character screen NOTHING appears however after pushing some keys I had a human character appear that I could change the sex of.

I have direct X11 and a pretty decent NVidia graphics card that I use to play Rift on a couple years ago, any help would be wonderful.

Soulwalker

If this helps any, it's my computer specs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Game won't load correctly - getting errors-computerinfo.jpg  

Soulwalker

I figured it out, it was because I didn't have the older directXs, this can be closed/locked as my issue has been solved, thank you.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Glad you were able to get it sorted out! For anyone else who runs into issues like this after a new installation of Windows, we have a post on getting the DirectX 9 files RIFT needs to run.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread