+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remaining Patron days?

Soulwalker

Default Remaining Patron days?

Hey,

Previously I used to check and see how many days is left on my patron subscription from https://rift.trionworlds.com/ at the bottom of the page.

But it's not there anymore, why? How can I check my remaining days? (Yes, I am logged in)

Thanks

Go to the store, click on Rift out of all the other trion games, and then scroll down past your credits, and all the different Rift collector packs you can buy, and it should be there. Just checked mine,,, 97 days left.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Happysack View Post
    Go to the store, click on Rift out of all the other trion games, and then scroll down past your credits, and all the different Rift collector packs you can buy, and it should be there. Just checked mine,,, 97 days left.
    Yes, that's where I used to go. But I can't see that anymore: Remaining Patron days?-patron.jpg

Sword of Telara

Humm, that is odd, since mine is showing up sandwiched between the Laethys' Fortune Pack and the Digital Goods and Privileges.

Wondering if your patron status has already expired, and that is why it isn't showing. Otherwise, your account appears to be bugged. Good luck getting help with that any time this year.

Of course, try accessing this from another browser, or with any addons/adblocker's disabled. About all you can try without contacting a GM and waiting...
    Last edited by Bluejaye; 12-16-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Customer Support GM Hummingbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambernatic View Post
    Hey,

Previously I used to check and see how many days is left on my patron subscription from https://rift.trionworlds.com/ at the bottom of the page.

But it's not there anymore, why? How can I check my remaining days? (Yes, I am logged in)

Thanks
    If you're not seeing your Patron time there, it generally means it has already expired. If you do purchase more Patron time, please let us know if you're still unable to view it from your Account Management page!
    Last edited by GM Hummingbird; 12-16-2014 at 10:11 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hummingbird View Post
    If you're not seeing your Patron time there, it generally means it has already expired. If you do purchase more Patron time, please let us know if you're still unable to view it from your Account Management page!
    Thanks for the reply.

I thought it might be expired too, so I started the game again and the patron icon is on my character sheet and all the other patron abilities are there.

Customer Support GM Hummingbird's Avatar

Can you go ahead and submit a ticket, then post the reference number here so we can look further into this?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hummingbird View Post
    Can you go ahead and submit a ticket, then post the reference number here so we can look further into this?
    Ticket number: #141216-001600

Thanks

Telaran

aye i had exactly the same issue yesterday, time ran out now though. will be having to wait till PC has been in the shop before i put any time on any game, that wont be till next year. dont have a spare PC to use over the xmas period.

Just cannot understand why alot of games including new ones only work if i =put them into windows 98 compatibility mode. That games like assassins creed 4 black flag and the new Unity game, Farcry 3 and 4, of orcs and men, shadow of mordor and a few others. and other games no longer work at all like dead island and dead island riptide and any of the Just Cause games.

Ive had tech guys take remote access and pc not done what it supposed to have done, even done 6 entire re-installs (so their excuse of re-install drivers) does not wash. Something gone ****y wucky in my system but god knows what.

I thought it might be expired too, so I started the game again and the patron icon is on my character sheet and all the other patron abilities are there.
    What probably happened is that your bought patron time has expired and you got the patron abilities added as a bug (several threads in general forums refer to that , also some guildies have patron unexpectedly ). Just enjoy as long as it lasts

+ Reply to Thread