Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to create a petition to contact a game master

Soulwalker

Default Unable to create a petition to contact a game master

I am trying to create a petition, in game, to contact a game master for a quest that I am unable to turn in and get credit for. I completed the petition, and every time I hit "send", I get a message reading "failed to create petition".

I am a "Patron", if that makes any difference to being able to create such petitions.

In case more info is needed ... I picked "Quest Issues" , then in the summary box I explained that I have completed the quest "Nightmare 1: Walking Terror", the NPC has the quest complete icon over her head and gives me the option to turn in the quest, however when I do turn it in, nothing happens. ...

Then I hit the "Submit" button and this is where it fails to create the petition.

Thanks for any feedback
    Last edited by Sevgi; 12-09-2014 at 05:34 PM.

Rift Disciple

Same problem.. i have a solved petition open from over a year ago, and am unable to create a new one,

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

We're aware that some players are having trouble submitting in game petitions, but we are happy to help. Make sure you've submitted a ticket via our support site, or send an email explaining the issue to support@trionworlds.com

If you continue have these issues, go ahead and post in this previous thread on the same issue.

Thanks!

Closed Thread