+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting disconnected every few seconds after I login

Question Getting disconnected every few seconds after I login

Last night I was playing my rogue and grinding instant adventures out of the excitement of being less than 1 bar away from leveling my rogue to the long awaited level 65, and then I got disconnected from the NA Seastone shard. Just imagine how frustrating that is to have worked on a character for months trying to level to 65 and a few more minutes of game play to ding and then you get disconnected. So now, anytime I log into the game, since then, I keep getting dc'd after about 20-40 seconds.

I know the problem isn't on my end, because I did ping test, tracert, file checking, and all that was just fine.Also, I do not run any other background applications while I play Rift. I've been a comp programmer and network engineer for years, and know it's not a network issue. I logged onto my sons account with exact same computer, setup, and etc. with no problems at all and no disconnects.

So my question is Tryon support. Why is only my account getting disconnected but not my sons account on same computer. Why have I been able to play for all these months, spending money, becoming a patron, only to get to 99.8% to level 65. If i have been blacklisted somehow I would like to know, because I don't cheat, I'm kind to people in the game and try to help anybody out that needs it. I don't get into petty chat squabbles for I am an adult with kids.

I did submit a support ticket right away. #141201-000904

Just know that I have bragged to other gamers about how Rift is an awesome f2p game and the devs are great. I do love the game and I think you guys do a way better job at support and developing than any other mmo that i've seen. But, I would love you if you would get my account fixed, as I have spent countless hours of my life grinding to level 65, because i enjoy your product. Any help in resolving this issue would be most appreciated.

Default Problem Solved :D

Thank you again GM Zeltai for getting me back in the game quickly! You Rock!

I'm not sure what the problem was, but it's fixed. And Trion support responded to my ticket quickly.
    Khorinzar@Seastone

Soulwalker

Default Disconnect in the game world

Same thing has been happening to me also, i was using the mail box and doing some Auctioning then i got disconnected i have not been able to reconnect for over a min since. I have tried 2 computers with the same result.

+ Reply to Thread