+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Getting stuck inside rocks - more common in NT

Default Getting stuck inside rocks - more common in NT

Since SL (and perhaps earlier) there's been a bug where you can get stuck inside rocks/mountains/cliffs etc and can't get out. If you realise what's happened quickly enough you can often exit out at the point you went in but otherwise only a teleport or a /stuck will fix it. I first noticed it in SL but it seems to be much more common in NT. Presumably other people have mentioned it but I haven't seen those posts if they exist.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

If you ever run into a situation where you find your character stuck, please report it in game before getting loose. Having the details of the exact location where this happens will help the dev team track and fix these issues.

Thanks very much!

Quote Originally Posted by GM Fasti View Post
    If you ever run into a situation where you find your character stuck, please report it in game before getting loose. Having the details of the exact location where this happens will help the dev team track and fix these issues.

Thanks very much!
    Thank you will do.

NT environment has a lot of holes in it. I can attest to that fact because almost every week I have a few "I'm Stuck" moments and there is nothing I can do about it except to open the bug window and chose the GM - Stuck function.

At least it doesn't kill my character like it used to back before SL came out. But it is still annoying to be making a leap to a rock or over a bush only to find yourself, mount and all, stuck inside the darned thing.

I also noticed that some walls are not solid either. Sliding through a wall is not only unexpected but annoying when you are trying to reach the other side of it.

Suggestion: If a player has to use the "I'm Stuck" function in the game, have it automatically submit a report of location when the player clicks on that button. That would eliminate erroneous reports. Most often, by the time I manage to get somewhere I can submit a ticket, I can't remember the exact location for you.

+ Reply to Thread