+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hacked account, emptied out bank account

Soulwalker

Default Hacked account, emptied out bank account

Haven't played the game in a long time. Someone hacked into my account and has emptied out my bank account irl. Support is taking quite some time to get back to me about this issue and they continue to tell me that I should recover my old account. I know absolutely nothing about my old account. I have cancelled my card on that account now and told the bank about the problem. Just hoping a GM will contact me or something because I can't really wait on support to email me back in 3 or however many days it will take this time.

Soulwalker

sue the **** out of trion

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Aloeus23 View Post
    sue the **** out of trion
    You can't and you agree to the fact you can't.

http://www.trionworlds.com/en/legal/terms-of-use/

4. Account Security

You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and for all activities which occur through the use of your Account, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to: (i) immediately notify Trion of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security; and (ii) ensure that you secure your Account and computer from third party access. Trion will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section. You may be issued a new password or be required to change your password from time to time.

We have implemented physical, electronic and managerial procedures in order to help safeguard and prevent unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure of your personal information. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of your personal information, transmissions on or through the Internet and personal information stored on our Servers or the servers of third parties that we use are vulnerable to attack and cannot be guaranteed to be secure. In addition, submissions made via e-mail are not protected by encryption and are vulnerable to interception during transmission.

+ Reply to Thread