+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cant preorder Nightmare tide's collector edition, plz help !!!

Soulwalker

Default Cant preorder Nightmare tide's collector edition, plz help !!!

Dear trion,

I intended to preorder the Typhoon edition but somehow your site didn't allow me to add my card's info to payment method. I tried everything, including using paypal but somehow I receive this warning "Your payment method ending in **** is not valid and has been declined. Please verify your payment method and re-try your purchase using Trion Worlds Account Management.:"

I purchased another game on steam yesterday and It was completely fine so I think this is a fault in your system,

I even asked my friends to add there credit cards to payment method and its still no luck

The same thing happened to me when I was about to preorder storm legion last year and It was fixed after I had contacted you guys

Plz fix this so I can preorder the game before 22

Ps: i already sent 3 tickets for the past 3 weeks and still no reply from u guys. So i hope writing it here might do the trick

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fataliskain View Post

Plz fix this so I can preorder the game before 22
    The Expansion is totally free so don't worry about having to pre-order the game, you'll be able to download, install and play tomorrow.

You mentioned about buying a game then on Steam? are you trying to buy the Collector's Edition through Steam? as far as I know Steam doesn't allow any CE's for any game to be 'pre' bought before the game itself is out, if that's not the case, best of luck getting it sorted but just remember, you can still play the game with no problems without a CE for the moment.

Soulwalker

what i was trying to say was that i can buy anything from other websites but not from trion's

+ Reply to Thread