+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: support service is messing with me???

Soulwalker

Default support service is messing with me???

here is the issue: after i recovered my account, i noticed all my toons in DW are gone. i sent in a ticket request help with my missing toons on 09/08/2014. and i got a response after 20 days. the contents below:

"Response GM Gxxxx via Email 09/26/2014 04:18 PM
    Hello and thank you for contacting us in regards to RIFT.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the extremely long period of time that your support request has remained unresolved. We discovered an issue on our end which has resulted in your request going unseen for an extended period of time.

Because it has been such an extended period of time since you opened or last updated this issue we do want to check in with you (in some cases again) to see if you still require our assistance. With the number of these currently outstanding we would like to ensure that our efforts are going to those who most require our assistance.

Customer XXXXX Q via CSS Web 09/26/2014 08:47 PM
    im still need help on recovering my characters/credits/items on deepwood server, thanks.

Response GM YYYYY via Email 10/19/2014 10:09 PM
    Hello XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT.

I apologize for any confusion this has caused. However, I do not see any characters, deleted or otherwise, on the account you are contacting from. Is there a different account you may have used in the past that the characters could be on?"

can you believe it? i changed my log in infor and pw after i recovered my account cause a confusion with GM. So i ask whoever reading this, what would you do if you're in this situation?

one month +11 days and counting.

Plane Touched

Believe it or not, I had an old account I forgot about and I had a "missing" toon on that one. Are you sure the same didn't happen to you?

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Hey there,

Looks like you have a different account under a different email address! Search your email inboxes for ticket #140829-000511, they helped you out in that ticket back towards the end of August/beginning of September.
    CM Morgana ~ Community Coordinator ~
    Avatar art is courtesy of Allie Brosh!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by CM Morgana View Post
    Hey there,

Looks like you have a different account under a different email address! Search your email inboxes for ticket #140829-000511, they helped you out in that ticket back towards the end of August/beginning of September.
    yap GM does help me recover my account. the problem is after i got my account back, i changed my email/log in information, and then log on my account to find out that my toons/items/credits on DW server are all gone,but my alts on other servers are still there.

to clear this confusion, the only thing i did to my account is changed my email/log in information after GM help me recover it. i changed my email because my old email got hack and the account was coin locked.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by CM Morgana View Post
    Hey there,

after i made the previous post, i think i came to a realization that's you're right about i mixed up my main account with an alt account. im sincere apologies for the mistake. i came to this conclusion because i remembered correctly my forum poster handle was Deadwhisper, not Tanwall, and my email inboxes doesn't have the ticket #140829-000511.

the problem now is i think i don't have any information about my main account. the only think i have is the forum handle name (Deadwhisper) of that account. is there a way to recover my information with just a forum poster name?

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

There isn't a way to recover it based on just that info, but you can try out the account recovery system. Just providing as much info as possible will be your best bet.

If that doesn't work for you, submit a ticket and include a list of any previous emails you may have used, any character names/levels/shards, and any other info you can think of (even your first and last name is helpful) so we can get you back into your other account.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread