+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Authentication Failed - Glyph error

Soulwalker

Default Authentication Failed - Glyph error

Hi, i got strange problem with Rift. Yesterday i did get dc when i went afk, and my game crashed. Afther this i started repair and when i was doing it i did get blue screen in my windows. When pc restarded i did get Authentication failed i glyph but i was able to log in site uing same email and password.
    I changed my password and it still didnt work in glyph(still was albe to log using new pass on site), after few fail atemts of loging i think i manged to get my ip blocked from Rift site. Logigng page dont work and when i try to log in glyph i do get errror 2016. I tried all theos thing from suport site:
    -Retry launching the game
    -Run Glyph as Administrator
    -End Background Tasks and Services
    -Add Glyph as an Exception to Firewall/Anti-Virus
    -Uninstaling my anti-virus
    -Delete the Glyph AppData folder
    -Reinstall Glyph
    But it didnt help for this error 2016, now im using some vpn to psot this here byipising this ip block.
    Now even using vpn im still geting this authenthication failed ( i can log on site using same email and password). I uninstal glyph and rift from my pc and using new isntalation.

My ticket: 141017-002020

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Hey there!

Can you give it another try for me?

Soulwalker

Im trying but i still cant log in. Its same as before i did get my ip blocked.
    Today i reinstaled my windows and i got fresh isntalation of glyph (no rift on pc for now), and when i type in my email and passowrd i do get authentication failed. I can log in using same email and passowrd on site to post this. I even changed my password and loged again on site but in glyph it dont work. Any chance i can have some difrent seting on my keybord ?
    I dont want to try it for to long so i wont get again ip blocked.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

That is odd. Go ahead and check your ticket for another update, please.

Thanks for your patience.

Soulwalker

I flushed dns as you asked but it didnt help. I dont have acces to modem it on my provider site.

I created new account and it work same as my main i can sign in on site but in glyph i do get authentication failed :/

Soulwalker

Ok so support stop replaing for my ticets and i still cant log in on my glyph account. Maby somone can give me older version of glyph or any advice how to handle this loging problem. I can log on site but not in game usign same email and password. I asked my firend to log on it and he was able to do it.
    Today i again reinstaled my windows and run 2 difrent antivirus scans. Downloaded glyph and it still says i type wrong email/passowrd when loging on glyph. So its need to be somthing wrong with ym hardware or internet conection. Can somone tell me for what i should ask my provider ?
    [2014-10-21T13:27:15Z] Getting auth token
    [2014-10-21T13:27:15Z] Adding task 2 of type GetAuthToken
    [2014-10-21T13:27:15Z] Starting task 2 of type GetAuthToken
    [2014-10-21T13:27:15Z] Auth token request failed with result BadUsernameOrPassword, HTTP result 401, CURL code 0, CURL message '', Trion message 'LOGIN_FAILED'
    [2014-10-21T13:27:15Z] Authentication Failed. Please check your email address and password, and if enabled, your authentication code. (Error #2001) (#2001, last message: Auth token request failed with result BadUsernameOrPassword, HTTP result 401, CURL code 0, CURL message '', Trion message 'LOGIN_FAILED')
    [2014-10-21T13:27:15Z] Finished task 2 of type GetAuthToken
    Maby i need to ask my provider to unblock some ports for glyph or somthing else? Can faulty ram/keyboard(i tried typking password using windows keyboard).
    I dont have difrent connection to try it out or any difrent pc to see if problem is with it.

Soulwalker

I am getting the exact same error when trying to log in to Glyph. I have a support ticket open, 141009-000871, but haven't had any luck with the suggestions.

BlockedUser: were you ever able to resolve this?

I can log in to glyph on my laptop using the exact same network as my desktop.

Champion

mine just doesn't want to open at all. keeps giving me errors with glyph ( never had any issues before with glyph like such) and it refuses to open no matter reinstall methods or not very annoying.

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

Quote Originally Posted by sofeorus View Post
    mine just doesn't want to open at all. keeps giving me errors with glyph ( never had any issues before with glyph like such) and it refuses to open no matter reinstall methods or not very annoying.
    Can you provide as much detail as possible about the specific errors you see when trying to play?

+ Reply to Thread