+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "You have sent too many chat messages"

Default "You have sent too many chat messages"

I type maybe 4 lines within 15 seconds of each other and I get this. It won't ever go away until I log off either, INCREDIBLY frustrating, any way to fix it?

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Orangu View Post
    I type maybe 4 lines within 15 seconds of each other and I get this. It won't ever go away until I log off either, INCREDIBLY frustrating, any way to fix it?
    It happens to me sometimes too! It is VERY annoying. If you are having a conversation you are going to send a bunch of messages. That's how conversations work!

Instead of just blocking it... it should do a pop up on the recipient side that says, "<Name> sent you 4 messages in a row, is this spam or a legitimate conversation?" and then the recipient can click on a button to allow the conversation to continue without further interruption. This protects the recipient because if the messages ARE unwelcome the recipient can stop them... but if they are welcome the recipient can green light them and the initiator can continue the conversation unhindered.
    LETS BAND TOGETHER! WE ARE A COMMUNITY. A FAMILY OF GAMERS.
    Lots of bad stuff has happened to our family the last couple of months. Lets support each other through it.
    Lets stop tearing each other and Trion down. We can get past that bad stuff if we remain positive and work together!

+ Reply to Thread