+ Reply to Thread

Thread: support service doesnt work

Soulwalker

Default support service doesnt work

well i buy credits last sunday but i dont have it yet i send 2 tickets and i have no answer i have patron pass and i cant use the live chat and i dont know why

i have same issue live chat is not working it would seem, tickets are not being replied to either...
    Been Hacked? Best volunteer help you'll find on the web
    http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407

I have been waiting for a response from a GM for 3 weeks. About a week ago, I got an e-mail saying that since I had not updated my issue in 5 days that they were going to boot it from the system and consider it solved! I immediately updated my ticket, and I'm still waiting. I have lost all respect for Trion over the past 3 weeks. That is an outrageous amount of time to make a customer wait for you to even say "we are aware of the issue", or "please give me X information", but I have heard nothing.
    Literature is a luxury;
    fiction is a necessity.
    - G.K. Chesterton

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by ulborn View Post
    I have been waiting for a response from a GM for 3 weeks. About a week ago, I got an e-mail saying that since I had not updated my issue in 5 days that they were going to boot it from the system and consider it solved! I immediately updated my ticket, and I'm still waiting. I have lost all respect for Trion over the past 3 weeks. That is an outrageous amount of time to make a customer wait for you to even say "we are aware of the issue", or "please give me X information", but I have heard nothing.
    I've been waiting for over 3 weeks as well for ANY type of response. Is Trion going out of business, is anyone still working there?

+ Reply to Thread