+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Billed for Sub renewal early

Rift Disciple

Default Billed for Sub renewal early

I was just billed for my subscription renewal, when it is not yet the 16th in the game PST time you use. I also should have had the full day of the 16th to cancel. I had planned to cancel and use the shop to get more loyality. You renewed this early. Please refund me.

Rift Disciple

also I bought a 30 day patron pass to consume later, but to get the 10% discount on it still. It is no where to be found, please place this item in my inventory.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

I see you have submitted a ticket, which was absolutely the right thing to do. Please hang in there while I team is working to address all support requests.

We will investigate and see how to get this fixed for you as soon as possible, so please bear with us.

Thanks!

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Twobits View Post
    also I bought a 30 day patron pass to consume later, but to get the 10% discount on it still. It is no where to be found, please place this item in my inventory.
    I think I can answer that for you...did you ever read the tooltip of the patron pass "item"?
    It clearly says it gets automtaically consumed/applied when it gets in your inventory, so you cannot keep them "for later".

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    I think I can answer that for you...did you ever read the tooltip of the patron pass "item"?
    It clearly says it gets automtaically consumed/applied when it gets in your inventory, so you cannot keep them "for later".

Actually it didn't when I bought it. It showed up on the front page of the store and was giving no tooltip or further description. Some others indicted the same in game, and after I relogged it now shows this. Must say I do not like that as the behavior, and probably would not have bought it at this time had I known. It did not help matters for my understanding of it disappearing, that it did not show any more time on my account till some hours later.
    Last edited by Twobits; 10-16-2014 at 03:09 AM.

General of Telara

Hm strange, the tooltip shows just fine for me when I move the cursor over it on the front page of the shop. Though I'm not really a fan of auto-consuming items either...

Not sure why account updates can take so long, other much bigger networks also have almost immediate updates these days (okay banks still like to pretend it takes days until your money reappears from nirvana, but we all know they trade stock in milli- if not nanoseconds...), but somehow MMOs tend to have a more ancient database synchronization that takes its time, not just Rift ^^

+ Reply to Thread