+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Account Recovery Help GM PLEASE

Soulwalker

Default Account Recovery Help GM PLEASE

Hi, I've been in contact with support to recover my Rift account and they are ignoring the proof of ownership that I am providing. I have proved that the email on the account is my own and given proof of identification which should match the identification of purchases made on the account. It seems someone has accessed my account since I last used it in 2011 as the security questions are not mine.

I am unable to retrieve my CD Key and provide it like they requested because the email on the account no longer exists (it was through a university).

My ticket number is 141005-004073. Please help! Others can give advice. I have also provided character names and descriptions which they have already verified are correct, however much of the information they ask me to provide is not available to me.

Thank you in advance!

There isn't anything a player can do to help you out with this. This is something that you have to deal with through Trion customer support.

Best of luck...

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSS View Post
    Hi, I've been in contact with support to recover my Rift account and they are ignoring the proof of ownership that I am providing. I have proved that the email on the account is my own and given proof of identification which should match the identification of purchases made on the account. It seems someone has accessed my account since I last used it in 2011 as the security questions are not mine.

I am unable to retrieve my CD Key and provide it like they requested because the email on the account no longer exists (it was through a university).

My ticket number is 141005-004073. Please help! Others can give advice. I have also provided character names and descriptions which they have already verified are correct, however much of the information they ask me to provide is not available to me.

Thank you in advance!
    Check your ticket for an update. It looks like we still need more information get this squared away.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread