+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Account beesuspended or banned

Soulwalker

Default Account beesuspended or banned

I have to register this new account to post since my account has been banned.My account has been banned since yesterday. After that i contacted customer support at appeals@trionworld.com immediately.Then I got a support ticket (incident:141013-000905)
    But i realized I didnt post my account in that appeal letter.Then I tried to update my question with my account name and some other info.Question is how can I login since my account has been banned? I dont know whatelse I can do so I register this new account to post here.I hope support ppl here can check this out and help me.

Soulwalker

My account is 407394494@qq.com
    And how long does this kind of appeal take?

Don't post your acc details on the forum. I would create a ticket with this new account and provide all the account details / character information that you can in your ticket.

Soulwalker

I have sent a email with this different email address. But the customer support creat a new ticket... I was hoping they can merge this new email into my old ticket

Customer Support GM Hummingbird's Avatar

Tickets can't be merged, but if you email appeals@trionworlds.com from the email that's currently banned it will definitely help with the appeals process.

If you want to update your ticket, you can do so from your email by replying to the thread.

Hope this helps!

+ Reply to Thread