+ Reply to Thread

Thread: >>>>>>>>>__P l e a s e__F i x__T h e__L a g <<<<<<<<<<<<

Soulwalker

Default >>>>>>>>>__P l e a s e__F i x__T h e__L a g <<<<<<<<<<<<

Not minutes, hours or even days of this...we are going on weeks. Come on guys show a little professionalism.

Default laaaaagggg.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fatherlenny View Post
    Not minutes, hours or even days of this...we are going on weeks. Come on guys show a little professionalism.
    Same...been 'bout 3 weeks and game at times is unplayable due to multiple lag deaths.....

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Fatherlenny View Post
    *months or *years would be more accurate.
    I agree it's getting worse since they merged the servers but you guys sound like the servers were running fluid in the past ...

Quote Originally Posted by IHaTeD2 View Post
    *months or *years would be more accurate.
    I agree it's getting worse since they merged the servers but you guys sound like the servers were running fluid in the past ...
    For some of us things had been fine. It really has gotten a lot worse the last few weeks but overall it's since 2.4 that this game has been a complete mess.

I'm on a 75 megabit both ways fiber connection to the home CoreI7 with 8 cpu's, 12GB Ram SSD and 2 video cards in SLI.

I shouldn't have lag or low FPS in a 3 year old game. This game ran so much smoother on my old PC when it first came out. I've long supported Trion and recommended this game to many friends and even tried to get some old in game friends back to Rift...

The couple that did try to come back and play with my wife and I again can't because it's unplayable.

That's those were 2 former subscribers I played for over a year with and never had any lag or frame-rate issues before.
    Last edited by Skiye; 10-15-2014 at 12:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread