+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot log in to Glyph

Soulwalker

Default Cannot log in to Glyph

I am having trouble logging in to Rift. It will NOT accept my log in details. It just keeps giving me this message:

Authentication failed. Please check your username or password.

My log in details are correct. I am able to log in to this page as well as the website and mobile app with no problems. My friend is able to log in using my details on his computer and network.

I've submitted a support ticket but have had no response. I realise this could be an issue with my computer, but I've tried everything, including the steps listed in the Support page.

Any help would be much appreciated. I really want to get this sorted before the expansion.

Plane Touched

Make sure you disable any anti-virus and Glyph is allowed through your firewall. One way to test it is to log in using your friend's credentials. If that fails, it defin on your end.

Soulwalker

Thanks. I've added exceptions to both my firewall and antivirus. I even disabled both. Also, my friends' log in details get the same results.

Soulwalker

The only thing I can think of is my network. I use a tether app on my phone to connect to the internet on my pc, using my mobile data (not a wifi hotspot). I've never had an issue with this before, though, until about two weeks ago. I have an unlimited data plan on my phone.

Also, I can get on to other games like TOR and D&D without any issues.

Soulwalker

No ideas, nothing? Still haven't heard back from support. Looks my Rift days are numbered if I can't get this resolved.

+ Reply to Thread