+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Missing Items from previously purchased bundle set...

Soulwalker

Default Missing Items from previously purchased bundle set...

Hi I just this recently came back to the game after a long break. All is going well and I am really enjoying getting back into it. However, I checked my bank and I have noticed I am missing a few pieces of gear from my Ruthless Bundle.. I can only locate the chest and boots. I have checked all bag slots, bank, and other characters and they are no where to be seen. I openend a ticket friday for some assistance and I have still yet to get an answer hence why I am on the forums seeking help here, I dont want to let this go as I really love that bundle and yeah I paid good money for it. Thanks

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

If you submit a ticket for assistance, a GM will investigate this for you.

Thanks very much!

Soulwalker

As I said in my post... I have submitted a ticket on Friday. But I still have yet to recieve a reply. I guess I will just have to wait.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by Liverbird View Post
    As I said in my post... I have submitted a ticket on Friday. But I still have yet to recieve a reply. I guess I will just have to wait.
    We do appreciate your patience. Our wait times are still longer than we'd like, but we're working hard to get caught up. Please bear with us. Thanks!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by GM Fasti View Post
    We do appreciate your patience. Our wait times are still longer than we'd like, but we're working hard to get caught up. Please bear with us. Thanks!
    Okay, thank you for the replies :-) Its really appreciated

+ Reply to Thread