+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: can't log into customer support webpage on multiple PC's

Soulwalker

Default can't log into customer support webpage on multiple PC's

I have 3 accounts in our household. One for my wife, one for my kids and one for me. I can log into my wife's account and my kid's account on all 4 of our PC's. When I try to log in to customer support for my account no matter what PC I use I get the following error .....

HTTP Status 405 - HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL

type Status report

message HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL

description The specified HTTP method is not allowed for the requested resource (HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL).
    Apache Tomcat/6.0.35
    I've been going over this for 6 months now back and forth via email. I've deleted my cache turned on my cookies used 3 different web browsers on 4 different PC's running 3 different versions of Windows. I can be sitting in the customer service window for my other 2 accounts and as soon as I try to access my account BOOM this error pops up. This is not an issue on my end, something is wrong with my account?

PLEASE HELP!
    Vardoxx

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Looks like we're going to need to do some additional digging to get you fixed up. Your ticket was sent to the right folks, and we should have you up and running soon.

Thanks so much for your patience!

Soulwalker

thank you so very much

+ Reply to Thread