+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Might not be the best solution

Shadowlander

Default Might not be the best solution

Please accept our sincere apologies for the extremely long period of time that your support request has remained unresolved. We discovered an issue on our end which has resulted in your request going unseen for an extended period of time.

You may have received a similar message in the past. After replying to that message your issue should have been re-opened, however there was an error on our end which resulted in a failure to do so.

Because it has been such an extended period of time since you opened or last updated this issue we do want to check in with you (in some cases again) to see if you still require our assistance. With the number of these currently outstanding we would like to ensure that our efforts are going to those who most require our assistance.

Additionally, please be aware that we have recently added some additional resources in order to help us provide the exceptional level of service for which RIFT is known. While it may take us some time to catch up on these outstanding issues, we are confident that we will be back to providing the service you deserve with the response times you expect in the near future.

We apologize for any frustrations that our error may have caused you. If you do still require assistance then please re-open this ticket and we will get you some assistance ASAP.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT.

Your reference number for this ticket is 140829-000173.
    Sincerely,

GM Giant
    Senior Manager, Customer Support
    Trion Worlds Inc.
    Customer . via CSS Web 09/22/2014 05:57 PM

So the issue seems to bet my tickets don't appear to be seen and if i still need help i should respond by updating tickets that don't appear to be seen.

I have already verified ownership of the account. I have bought a month of patron time(of course it doesn't show up and created another unseen ticket) to access live chat. Anyone have any advice?
    Last edited by shortbus101; 10-11-2014 at 12:05 PM.
    You must have a recent purchase or Patron pass to access Live Chat. Please click the Request Email Response button below.

Shadowlander

im willing to share cookies
    You must have a recent purchase or Patron pass to access Live Chat. Please click the Request Email Response button below.

+ Reply to Thread