+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Game crashed when entering world at 95%

Soulwalker

Default Game crashed when entering world at 95%

For the last couple of weeks I have not been able to load a game as it crashes at 95% when "entering world" shows up. I cannot go any farther than the character selection. Last I played the game I teleported to Meridian and the game crashed, it hasn't been working ever since.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Hey there!

Do you use any Calendar add ons? If you disable those (BiS is the most common I have seen) you should be able to sign in normally.

Thanks!

Soulwalker

i have the same trouble, ive just downloaded the game and as a newbie im not sure what calendar add-ons you mean?

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by pearly21 View Post
    i have the same trouble, ive just downloaded the game and as a newbie im not sure what calendar add-ons you mean?
    Have you installed any addons of any kind? If you have, try disabling all of them and launch the game again.

If you haven't, let me know. Also, submit a ticket for me so we can investigate further, if the problem continues.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Fasti; 10-19-2014 at 04:16 AM.

Soulwalker

hi, ive checked and have no add-ons at all...game works fine till im 95% then it just stops as if its stuck

Telaran

Is it as obvious as your firewall in the background? 'cos this is what it sounds like.

+ Reply to Thread