+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It is possible to kick offline Leader from Guild?

Soulwalker

Default It is possible to kick offline Leader from Guild?

Hello.

Since 50 days our Leader is offline, only VIA mobile but this is bugged because he is offline and he deleted his VIA mobile long time ago. We can't change ranks and do nothing. We don't want make new guild because we spent a lot of time and money (vaults, dimension guild, lvl guild). And ppl don't like migrations. Help us please.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafademunas View Post
    Hello.

Since 50 days our Leader is offline, only VIA mobile but this is bugged because he is offline and he deleted his VIA mobile long time ago. We can't change ranks and do nothing. We don't want make new guild because we spent a lot of time and money (vaults, dimension guild, lvl guild). And ppl don't like migrations. Help us please.
    The guild leader is also the guild OWNER.. you can't take away his/her guild. You are stuck with it or you are stuck making your own. Sorry.

Soulwalker

I have been told that there is a way for this to be resolved, a previous guild that I was in had a similar problem well before I joined, however from what I was told the second highest member/officer would be able to submit a ticket after a certain time period (may be 100 days not sure) and then an email would be passed on to the guild owner giving him options to either 1) sign on, 2) elect a person to become the new guild leader or if no reply was given within an adequate amount of time the second highest member/officer who submitted the ticket would become promoted to guild leader and owner.

However I am not 100% sure on the process, but I am certain issues like these have been resolved in the past, submit a ticket yourself or ask the highest officers to and cross your fingers, all the best of luck!

General of Telara

Sepulcro, that's not really true, if no player with leader rank logs in for more than 37 days (that's what Zam says at least, sounds like an odd number though) someone else will get promoted to the leader rank that has been online recently on the next server restart.

In fact, that happened in our guild recently, our leader hasn't been online for real live reasons, and now we have two members with leader status. Though we did make sure the second highest rank has pretty much all rights anyway, not doing the same mistake twice.

We left our previous guild because the leader would only login for a moment every few days, not communicating in any way, but the support told us we'd had to wait another 30 days or so before they would manually change the lead. So support does help in such cases, but in our case we decided it was long overdue that something happened, quickly and not in several weeks.

Btw. I absolutely hate it that this rift mobile app prevents people from counting as offline. Makes it hard to determine long time inactive players, and apparently prevents the automatic promotion in case of absent leader too. IMHO this needs to be changed.

+ Reply to Thread