+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Shouldn't buying and registering a box copy count as a purchase for Live Chat?

Soulwalker

Default Shouldn't buying and registering a box copy count as a purchase for Live Chat?

Bought the base+SL combo pack at my local Walmart and registered it to a F2P account. Got everything other than the Patron time and the Loyalty that it grants. I made a ticket, but shouldn't I get Live Chat access? Does it somehow not count as a purchase on the account?

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

You should absolutely get your Patron time and Loyalty. If you have a ticket submitted, you should be able to get this squared away soon. Please hang in there a bit longer.

Thanks!

Soulwalker

Yo.. This guy has a problem.. You offer to fix it.. It's been 10 days and you say nothing? This service is a joke.. I am really happy your players are leaving perhaps you will learn how to actually do customer service

They say Ea is the worse company.. I have another one in mind

Soulwalker

You sure you're in the right thread? My Patron got fixed soon after he posted, so my major issue got taken care of.

He didn't actually answer my question, and I still can't get into Live Chat, and my earlier ticket still hasn't gotten any attention... so things could certainly be better. It could be worse though.

+ Reply to Thread