+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shortbus101

Thread: ATTENTION: CS (an apology)

Shadowlander

Default ATTENTION: CS (an apology)

I'm sorry. I don't know what i did to make you mad? but i am sorry i did it. It wasn't intentional, and if any feels were hurt i apoligize.

But we can't move forward together if you keep ignoring and punishing me. I can't correct what ever slight you believe you have received if you don't communicate with me.

All i can do is say im sorry from the bottom of my heart. Your lesson of abandonment has been learnt. I now understand the frustration and despair you have been trying to teach me.

I must applaud your tactics, ignoring me, then giving me hope before you ignored me some more. It's a brilliant plan as i doubt the despair i feel atm could be created with just being ignored. I applaud your commitment, 40+ days you have stepped on my heart and my hope.

All i can say is i am truly sorry and i hope and wish that i never do what i did again.

please forgive me
    You must have a recent purchase or Patron pass to access Live Chat. Please click the Request Email Response button below.

Shadowlander

If its about that other game. It meant nothing to me. it was just there and available.
    You must have a recent purchase or Patron pass to access Live Chat. Please click the Request Email Response button below.

"Wont anyone 'HELP' that poor man"!?

why cant you just help an old beta player to get his account back?

Soulwalker

i thought my 36 days and counting is bad. knowing someone waited for 40+ days make me feel a little better about my situation.

Soulwalker

group hugs all around...I too have been abandoned by the one company I used to trust.

Shadowlander

Hold it together lads. It's not all doom a gloom

CS got me access to my old account and refunded my months of patron time. after an hour of confusion results where had. Thanks to "the Sack" for sitting in live chat for me.

Only problem is now my credit card doesn't seem to work in the store.

+ Reply to Thread