+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By shortbus101
  • 1 Post By shortbus101

Thread: Thank you-Ocho/Trion team

Telaran

Default Thank you-Ocho/Trion team

Just wanted to simply say thank you.

I know alot of times it can be VERY frustrating when you are having game issues, however Trion realizes they are lacking in having enough CS people and ARE hiring, vs keeping overhead down and just making people "deal with it".

I had an issue and it was resolved, it took about a week, BUT it did get resolved.

I know sometimes its aggravating to have to wait, especially if its a financial one, however in the end at some point you will find resolution.

I have no doubt when they have a few good applicants and get the help they need, back log cleared up a bit we will once again have that great one on one CS we had grown to love with Trion.

In closing instead of all the negative threads I wanted to leave a positive one for new comers, returning players, and vets alike.

Thanks!

Shadowlander

how would you feel if it was still unresolved after 6 weeks?
    You must have a recent purchase or Patron pass to access Live Chat. Please click the Request Email Response button below.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by shortbus101 View Post
    how would you feel if it was still unresolved after 6 weeks?
    Frustrated, like I stated in my post, did you try starting a new ticket? What was your issue? Did you check if it could be resolved by some other means?

Shadowlander

account recovery

and lack of patron status.

i made a few other tickets but they have been closed already.

spamming tickets seems like it would be the same as shooting myself in the foot.
    Last edited by shortbus101; 10-09-2014 at 03:10 PM.
    You must have a recent purchase or Patron pass to access Live Chat. Please click the Request Email Response button below.

Telaran

account recovery

and lack of patron status.

i made a few other tickets but they have been closed already.

spamming tickets seems like it would be the same as shooting myself in the foot.

Well Im not sure exactly what your issue is, IE old email address, forgot something etc. but spamming tickets will only delay yourself and others further as they have to open each one.

Have you made a daily update to the ticket. Even if its simple as- Still having issue?

Shadowlander

no point.

my tickets get lost in the ether. support is looking into the issue.

don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be negative. progress is being made. i have verified my account with CS but that was 9 days ago. bumping that ticket won't do anything if its lost as they claim.

my missing patron ticket hasn't been addressed yet and its been 14 days.

Telaran

no point.

my tickets get lost in the ether. support is looking into the issue.

don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be negative. progress is being made. i have verified my account with CS but that was 9 days ago. bumping that ticket won't do anything if its lost as they claim.

my missing patron ticket hasn't been addressed yet and its been 14 days.
    If you dont update the ticket daily/every so often it auto closes.

I would write a new ticket with all teh information contained in every ticket and the exact issues- Make sure it is placed under the right heading and update it daily.

Just my .02

Also I am not saying their system is perfect I was just giving a Thank you for the job they did for me.

Alot of times people only post teh negative stuff and never the positive.

IE you have a bad experience you tell 10 people you have a good one you might tell 1.

I hope they get it sorted for you and wish I could be more help.

Shadowlander

thanks for the well wishes.

+ Reply to Thread