+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yaros the Hawk

Thread: i dont even know what to say

Rift Disciple

Default i dont even know what to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY7C...ature=youtu.be

internet is perfectly stable, pc is great. please tell me why this is happening

Yeah man, same issue here. Lag spikes are out of control. No response from Trion at all. Getting ready to go back to GWII

Rift Disciple

i've never been a game hopper, always supported the crap out of trion. im really hoping this isnt a continuing trend going into 3.0.

Telaran

That's exactly what is happening to me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by thak View Post
    i've never been a game hopper, always supported the crap out of trion. im really hoping this isnt a continuing trend going into 3.0.
    I've never been a game hopper either. Don't have the time to run two MMOs

I'm not subbed but do buy stuff from the store. So in that sense I am a paying customer and would like to think that Trion would make an attempt at retaining folks that are willing to fork over their hard earned cash for store items.

The lag issue and Trions lack of response is killing any anticipation I may have had for 3.0..

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbecomesyou View Post
    I've never been a game hopper either. Don't have the time to run two MMOs

I'm not subbed but do buy stuff from the store. So in that sense I am a paying customer and would like to think that Trion would make an attempt at retaining folks that are willing to fork over their hard earned cash for store items.

The lag issue and Trions lack of response is killing any anticipation I may have had for 3.0..
    I agree with both of you. It shouldn't matter if a player is a Patron, or if they've spent money in the Store. They should all be given the attention that they, as a paying customer, deserves.

At this point, I can honestly say that the only reason I'm waiting for 3.0 to come out is to see if TRION will finally be able to actually address our issues once again. If mine is fixed, sure, I'll gladly try and jump back into Rift.

If not, well...... I'll give it 'til New Year's. No change by then, and I'm packing it up and headin' on elsewhere.

I'm SURE I'm not the only one who's made some plans in the likelihood TRION doesn't deliver

+ Reply to Thread