+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not getting random normal dungeon reward

Soulwalker

Default Not getting random normal dungeon reward

As the title says i am no longer getting a reward for a random normal dungeon which is a bit annoying, as you might imagine. This includes the XP bonus and the rare box

im a level 53 Guardian mage high elf
    My friend kiramin is also not getting the caches or exp (level 39 Guardian mage high elf)
    we decided about 5 days ago to do all 7 of the daily dungeons in one go and since then we have not gotten any bonuses, is this a game mechanic to keep us from playing or is it just a bug, has anyone else experienced this? waiting a week to get the bonuses again is a bit tedious if that is the case

Soulwalker

Noticed this aswell. You are not alone.

Soulwalker

See :
    http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...l-dungeon.html

I think its best if we all make an ingame bugreport (since its happening in 3.0 too)

Shadowlander

Same here tried a few days ago, got nothing for two dungeon runs, tried again yesterday on a different character, same thing.

Soulwalker

I don't know if it's nightmare coast, or just all normal random dungeons, but I ran 2 today, to completion, and the dungeon daily charges didn't get consumed.

Soulwalker

Dont bother. There are several threads already and Trion doesnt seem to have even the slightest interest in either fixing or responding...

They are too busy promoting their new 3.0 patch to care about bugs.

Shadowlander

Really hope they get this fixed ASAP, don't want to play if I can't do my dungeons, and I really want to play. ; ; Pretty please get this fixed!!!

Shadowlander

C'mon guys revamped reaver out today x.x at least let us know you're looking into it,....something.

Soulwalker

Dont get your hopes up too much. As far as i can see we have the same bug on PTS so you can be sure that it still will be there after patch.

Since there has been no announcement or anything in the patchnotes, i still assume its a bug.

+ Reply to Thread