+ Reply to Thread

Thread: they don't seem to care anymore

Soulwalker

Default they don't seem to care anymore

well i got coin locked, happened in the past so no biggie.

This time however i found no key email, so i wanted to get some help to solve the issue.

And getting help is turned out to be a MAJOR problem :

Entering a ticket works well, you can enter dozens if you like that there is never any reaction besides the confirmation email promising reaction in 24h, good that we all know from Einstein that this is relative......==> one thing is sure the support team does not care.

I tried live chat :
    the chat window anounced that average waiting times variated between 5 and 21 minutes that looked ok
    tried a few times and left after looking for an hour to the chat window.
    You can see your place in the queue, that would be helpful if i didn't move BACKWARD in the queue.

I am extremely disappointed with this unprofessional behavior from the sabotage team oops support team ( whats in a name ?? )
    So i decided that bad service merits bad feedback and this is the only feedback Anyone will read.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by dotheycare View Post
    well i got coin locked, happened in the past so no biggie.

This time however i found no key email, so i wanted to get some help to solve the issue.

And getting help is turned out to be a MAJOR problem :

Entering a ticket works well, you can enter dozens if you like that there is never any reaction besides the confirmation email promising reaction in 24h, good that we all know from Einstein that this is relative......==> one thing is sure the support team does not care.

I tried live chat :
    the chat window anounced that average waiting times variated between 5 and 21 minutes that looked ok
    tried a few times and left after looking for an hour to the chat window.
    You can see your place in the queue, that would be helpful if i didn't move BACKWARD in the queue.

I am extremely disappointed with this unprofessional behavior from the sabotage team oops support team ( whats in a name ?? )
    So i decided that bad service merits bad feedback and this is the only feedback Anyone will read.
    am on live chat again, announced wait time 16 minutes, sitting here for 40 minutes went down to place 10 in the queue and up to 11 again.

somebody is pulling other people in the line making this an endless trip for me.

earlier today i went to chat live but had to leave, i pushed the leave button to close the session.
    When i got back later i found an email and a window stating i wasn't there.

Maybe they should review their software a bit.
    Last edited by dotheycare; 10-05-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Support contacted me in a positive way

this time i have the feeling that there is advancement, they did concrete things to advance

Soulwalker

Default today my problem got solved

So they helped me out and i am gratefull

but for a while I felt abandoned .

+ Reply to Thread