+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rift - Live Chat will not work? (Yes I am patron)

Soulwalker

Default Rift - Live Chat will not work? (Yes I am patron)

Hi There

I am not 100% impressed with RIFT as a game, It seems very be on or you'll fall behind and I can respect that but with University, I don't have time for a game like this.

I've put in a ticket to be refunded the upcoming expansion, but its been over 5 days and no response still.

I've purchased patron status, but still am unable to use chat to get this issue taken care off.

Please if anyone from the community or the customer service team could help me out that would be great

Cheers

Brock

Soulwalker

Default tried the live chat to

seems to be a program that sets you back in the queue after 30 minutes you can look at the chat window for the rest of your life.

Soulwalker

Default Hi

I just get "Live Chat Cancelled" as the game is going live in 2-3 days, I'd rather get my Refund before hand. I have a feeling though RIFT might be letting it slide into the release window so they can't offer me one.

Soulwalker

Default life postponed

the go live is 22 Oct so the 2 - 3 days isn't a valid reason to kick you out the live chat

Soulwalker

Default I just noticed its been delayed.

Hi

Yes, I just noticed that the expansion has been pushed back to work on issues the community has deemed important enough to fix.

I am hoping a respond to this thread or even a email that my ticket has been responded too.

Or even some help to get the live chat working for me.

Brock

Soulwalker

Default Bump

Bump

cs manager.

Soulwalker

Default Bump

Bump

cm please

Soulwalker

Default Support contacted me in a positive way

and it was in a significant way, problems still unresolved but now i have the feeling there is advancement.

Soulwalker

Default Stil No Contact

BUMP

I still have had no contact with RIFT.

Telaran

Default Don't Think They Care About Us At The Moment

After hanging around in the forums and posting about how I have NOT gotten any responses to any of my tickets, I ended up getting an email within 8 hours saying that since I haven't updated them in 36 hours, it is hereby being declared as "Solved."

I didn't update my ticket because I was waiting for a response. Because I didn't update my ticket, they didn't see a need to respond. Go figure

All I can really suggest is, do NOT let that ticket close for any reason. Maybe try BUMPing it everyday, just to serve as a constant reminder to actually READ your ticket :/

Assuming my predictions are correct, the Customer Support team is pretty much off the grid until at least the release of 3.0. The somewhat-recent release of Archeage and the last-ditch preparations for Nightmare Tide are becoming quite overwhelming (not sure if that's the excuse they're using, but it makes sense)

EDIT: Just noticed you made the thread yesterday. If you submitted your ticket yesterday, they wouldn't respond to begin with. The times they say are when they will "probably" get back to you (if at all) is anywhere from 3 to 5 days, I think. Wait it out, but do the thing I mentioned about BUMPing it everyday, and see if there's any answer by the beginning of Day 6. If not, I apologize, but welcome to the club.

Soulwalker

Default Good suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Yaros the Hawk View Post
    After hanging around in the forums and posting about how I have NOT gotten any responses to any of my tickets, I ended up getting an email within 8 hours saying that since I haven't updated them in 36 hours, it is hereby being declared as "Solved."

I didn't update my ticket because I was waiting for a response. Because I didn't update my ticket, they didn't see a need to respond. Go figure

All I can really suggest is, do NOT let that ticket close for any reason. Maybe try BUMPing it everyday, just to serve as a constant reminder to actually READ your ticket :/

Assuming my predictions are correct, the Customer Support team is pretty much off the grid until at least the release of 3.0. The somewhat-recent release of Archeage and the last-ditch preparations for Nightmare Tide are becoming quite overwhelming (not sure if that's the excuse they're using, but it makes sense)

EDIT: Just noticed you made the thread yesterday. If you submitted your ticket yesterday, they wouldn't respond to begin with. The times they say are when they will "probably" get back to you (if at all) is anywhere from 3 to 5 days, I think. Wait it out, but do the thing I mentioned about BUMPing it everyday, and see if there's any answer by the beginning of Day 6. If not, I apologize, but welcome to the club.
    In meantime support contacted me and solved the problem, but indeed as long as a problem is on the table do not let it close and bump in time.

Soulwalker

Default bump

bump bump

cs

Soulwalker

Default This is just stupid now

Still waiting on a response

Soulwalker

Default Another Day - No Response

Hi There

Yet again RIFT has failed to respond to me via this and their support sites, been coming on ten days now.

I've now placed a dispute with my bank for a refund in the hope Trion will get back to be quickly

Soulwalker

Default Ffs

bump bump bump

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast