+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Rewards doing Storm Legion Experts (SLE's)

Soulwalker

Default No Rewards doing Storm Legion Experts (SLE's)

since yesterday been doing SLE's 6 in total and non of them i have gotten any Final Rewards.... i'm not sure what is wrong but 6 times is way to much and a lot of Currency is in play there,

Please can this be fix and have my rewards back?

P.S. probably someone will come and say " probably you didn't have any SLE's Charges "
    well i did and still have SLE's charges.

P.S.S. Character name is " Sarthias " just a little more info and i did a issue report in-game too
    Last edited by Dreiko; 10-04-2014 at 05:51 PM. Reason: adding more info

Soulwalker

Most recent patch had it so you automatically receive the quest rewards, check the chat log and see if you got the xp/currency.

The main problem is in NORMAL dungeons you no longer receive the chest reward upon completion

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by lokikron View Post
    Most recent patch had it so you automatically receive the quest rewards, check the chat log and see if you got the xp/currency.

The main problem is in NORMAL dungeons you no longer receive the chest reward upon completion

i was checking the Chat log and i can only see 3 out of 5 party member Quest Reward....

Soulwalker

So uh yeah, I checked as I wasn't sure and you still do receive the currency's; they're listed under the "loot" tab, so yay, sle rewards aren't broken at least >.>

+ Reply to Thread