+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No more rewards for random normal Dungeon

Soulwalker

Default No more rewards for random normal Dungeon

Since todays patch, there are no longer rewards for the random normal dungeons. The chest doesnt show up in the lfg screen anymore and you dont get a reward on completing a dungeon either.

It does show (and use) your charges though.

Can you have a look at it?

I tried relogging but it happens on all my char.

Soulwalker

This is happening to me as well, on all of my characters.

Soulwalker

Yeah, same thing is happening to me, it shows the chest on the warfronts, but not in the lfg panel.

And I'm not even sure I'm getting the xp or not for running the dungeons.

You are getting the rewards, assuming you had a charge. Check your chat logs. Then read yesterday's patch notes.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    You are getting the rewards, assuming you had a charge. Check your chat logs. Then read yesterday's patch notes.
    The chest is no longer part of the rewards, that's the main issue.

Happening for me also. Experts reward the currencies but normal dungeons just reward xp and plat, no random loot chest
    Some wise words.............i think?!..................maybe???

Soulwalker

This is the problem :
    See the lfg screen, 5 charges but no chest showing.

http://s30.postimg.org/p1bojpcy9/nochest1.jpg

After doing dungeon, 1 charge gone, but no chest. Also nothing in bags.

http://i59.tinypic.com/9la8tw.jpg

The chest is completely gone from the LFG.
    Last edited by Gladior; 10-02-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Shadowlander

Well that sucks, I only do dungeons when I level up 2 times, I don't think it is worth doing them know as It is not worth the gold, I get more XP and gold from being a patron.

I do not know why they have done this????

Soulwalker

Same is happening to me, it says i should have one and it even count one use after dungeon BUT NOTHINGS in my bags !!!! What is even more annoying me is that NOBODY seems to care about it, in game...

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Then read yesterday's patch notes.
    Dude, i've been reading the last few patch notes and i have NOT been able to see anything about that particular issue, so WTF you're talking about ???
    Last edited by Mazamune; 10-04-2014 at 06:13 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Mazamune View Post
    Same is happening to me, it says i should have one and it even count one use after dungeon BUT NOTHINGS in my bags !!!! What is even more annoying me is that NOBODY seems to care about it, in game...
    Wait, back up, you have the chest listed in the rewards part of the lfg screen? That's something at least showing it's not intended, I have charges but no chest reward listed.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by lokikron View Post
    Wait, back up, you have the chest listed in the rewards part of the lfg screen? That's something at least showing it's not intended, I have charges but no chest reward listed.
    Up to 3 days ago, i always had a chest at the end of the dungeon, as long as i had a charge AND that i was on random research. Now, NOTHING ! I contacted the support yesterday, and i think the guy forwarded my problem as a BUG and sent me those chests through in game mail... So, when will this be fixed, it's pissing me off ... i tried this morning and STILL no chest !!!

Champion

Did 6 random stormlegion experts yesterday night, some with guildies, some queued up: No rewards, no currency, but lost 6 charges, 1 left now.

Same at all of my guildies: No chest, no currency, but charged are consumed.

Wrote a ticket.
    Last edited by Mausea; 10-05-2014 at 01:33 AM.
    Melandra @ Entity @ Zaviel
    A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
    - Lady Windermere's Fan [Oscar Wilde] -

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Mazamune View Post
    Up to 3 days ago, i always had a chest at the end of the dungeon, as long as i had a charge AND that i was on random research. Now, NOTHING ! I contacted the support yesterday, and i think the guy forwarded my problem as a BUG and sent me those chests through in game mail... So, when will this be fixed, it's pissing me off ... i tried this morning and STILL no chest !!!
    Wow you've had faster luck than I've had, sent in a ticket a few days ago and no response. (Granted I listed it under "quest" and not "items" because I believe the daily charges are quests? Or at least that was my reasoning.)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by lokikron View Post
    Wow you've had faster luck than I've had, sent in a ticket a few days ago and no response. (Granted I listed it under "quest" and not "items" because I believe the daily charges are quests? Or at least that was my reasoning.)
    Well, i did not wrote a ticket but rather went for a DIRECT chat with a tech support ... but if i'd have to do that for every dungeons i'll do, it will take forever. I really hope they FIX this ASAP.

Small edit : Although, i noted that when i was doing a random PvP search, i got my chest at the end of it, when i was in the winning team so this one is ok.
    Last edited by Mazamune; 10-05-2014 at 06:08 AM.

Soulwalker

I got a response from a GM that if it's a bug, they cant help me and i have tu use the "report bug" option instead of the GM.
    So, i hope that that is going to help because when i check 3.0 it seems to have the same bug (no chests or rewards for normal dungeons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast