+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nabiki

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Wanted to return but can't #140920-000330

Soulwalker

Default Wanted to return but can't #140920-000330

Well my family and I wanted to return to game but we can't. I disabled my gmail account that the game was associated with and I do t remember the password. Gmail won't let me re create the account to get a reset password. Glyph supports only answer was to copy and past how to reset my password from the website. So if anybody can light a fire under tham that would be great. Time frame so far is 3 weeks

go to live chat. I had a similar problem and the guys fixed me up fairly quickly. As long as some of your other info is still relevant or valid shouldn't be too much of a problem.

unless you have older characters that you want to reclaim you could always do a whole new fresh account. most likely you will have to redo any of your souls.
    Beware the Penguin...

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Geopenguin View Post
    go to live chat. I had a similar problem and the guys fixed me up fairly quickly. As long as some of your other info is still relevant or valid shouldn't be too much of a problem.

unless you have older characters that you want to reclaim you could always do a whole new fresh account. most likely you will have to redo any of your souls.
    That would be a great idea if live chat actually worked.

Soulwalker

I have tried to support option multiple times but it says I'm not a paying member so it kicks me right back out. The irony is if I could get my account I would pay good much rather be a subscriber then free to play.

Default have you tried to restore your gmail?

Have you tried to restore your gmail account? I was searching for you and there is a how to on google. Maybe they can help restore the account.
    http://www.ehow.com/how_6767765_rest...ted-gmail.html

Good Luck!
    Sometimes you succeed.... and other times you learn.

Default oops sorry

when I read your post my brain had not had enough coffee, I see you tried to recovery your account from Google. My bad, but I hope you can try to get back.
    Sometimes you succeed.... and other times you learn.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Quote Originally Posted by Akene View Post
    Well my family and I wanted to return to game but we can't. I disabled my gmail account that the game was associated with and I do t remember the password. Gmail won't let me re create the account to get a reset password. Glyph supports only answer was to copy and past how to reset my password from the website. So if anybody can light a fire under tham that would be great. Time frame so far is 3 weeks
    Sorry for the long wait, but we're making real progress on tickets and wait times should get better going forward.

Keep an eye on your ticket for updates and we'll get you back up and running as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

Soulwalker

Finally got a response and sent them my secret information. So hopefully my family and I can romp in The playground by this weekend
    Last edited by Akene; 10-02-2014 at 03:51 PM.

Soulwalker

Ok got into my main account "Nabiki" = Akane but got blown out of the water with the authenticator. so back to the other account to update the ticket since I cant do it from this account.

Yes I did try to reactivate the google account but it was past its recovery time and they locked it and threw away the key.

Thanks for the best wishes hopefully this month I will get in really wanted to see what has changed.

Soulwalker

BOOYAH! Finally got in last night email account transferred, password changed, and Mobil Auth Removed. Thank you GM's

Soulwalker

waiting 11 days now to change the email on my kid's account to a new one since i put in the ticket. he no longer has access to old account but Rift is attached to it. gah!

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #12

Quote Originally Posted by azureheart View Post
    waiting 11 days now to change the email on my kid's account to a new one since i put in the ticket. he no longer has access to old account but Rift is attached to it. gah!
    What's your ticket number? I can check the status for you.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by GM Fasti View Post
    What's your ticket number? I can check the status for you.
    can you check mine please

140916-004680.
    You must have a recent purchase or Patron pass to access Live Chat. Please click the Request Email Response button below.

+ Reply to Thread