+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't authenticate acct

Soulwalker

Default Can't authenticate acct

I know there's 100 of these posts but I'm hoping something actually gets done if I post it instead of just waiting. Decided to come back after a few months away and saw I have to authenticate my account, but I no longer have the email address associated with it to receive the code. Sent in an acct recovery request and it said they should respond within 96 hours. It's been 9 days and still haven't heard anything. There is still an active sub on the acct and I would like to either play again or be able to cancel if this is going to take months (from what I've read) to fix.

Incident number 140921-003643

Thanks

Soulwalker

Still no word. I did manage to somehow log into the support page and tried to get into live chat but says I'm not a patron, which I am, so that didn't work out so well. At this point I would be willing to just start over since the expansion is coming out anyway but I'm still paying for my main account with no way to cancel. Any response from a gm either here or on my ticket would be great but in the meantime feel free to keep taking my money

+ Reply to Thread