+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ahov

Thread: Does Support exist, or has the CS Dept. of Trion closed?

Telaran

Default Does Support exist, or has the CS Dept. of Trion closed?

I don't mean to sound like a constant nag, but I'm beginning to seriously lose my patience. I've been waiting almost

THREE MONTHS

for a response to my ticket, and/or a solution to my problem. It will actually be the three-month anniversary of encountering my problem this Thursday, October 2nd.

Is there anyway this could be sped up, or even looked at? The current (and third) number for my support ticket is #140813-000070.

I can understand if there's really no solution to my problem, so I can move on from RIFT, but this interminable sitting around waiting is really getting on my last few nerves. Honestly, the only reason I'm resorting to making a thread of my own is because the de facto tips and tricks discovered by other players aren't working either
    Last edited by Yaros the Hawk; 09-29-2014 at 05:24 PM.

Trion CS Department is responsible for all their games, and with the current Archeage ****storm prolly they have their hands full.

Recently they have been hiring CS staff, so its safe to say they are understaffed and stretched thin, but thats nothing unusual for companies that have F2P titles, unless you are Riot.
    Last edited by VolitheBear; 09-29-2014 at 06:19 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by VolitheBear View Post
    Trion CS Department is responsible for all their games, and with the current Archeage ****storm prolly they have their hands full.

Recently they have been hiring CS staff, so its safe to say they are understaffed and stretched thin, but thats nothing unusual for companies that have F2P titles, unless you are Riot.
    Yeah yeah, they have a lot going on. That's no excuse for the ridiculous wait times on tickets atm. Even Steam support is better atm (a week or two instead of months).

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

140813-000070.

This ticket was created on August 13th, 2014, it was the 70th ticket created on that day.

In which, it has only been 48 days, which is only a month and 16 days, not three months. Unless you've created a new ticket and killed off the old one...

If anything, login here https://support.trionworlds.com/app/...questions/list and check your ticket status. It is possible that somehow the ticket was closed.
    --BC

Sword of Telara

I'm pretty sure they are closed until further noticed. I have guildmates that are also months in the queue, who can't progress their characters (mining trainer not offering up the 150 level skill, etc.).

I got three replies today.

Sorry it has been so long. We're swamped and you fell in the crack. Haven't heard from you so things must be good. Case closed.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    140813-000070.

This ticket was created on August 13th, 2014, it was the 70th ticket created on that day.

In which, it has only been 48 days, which is only a month and 16 days, not three months. Unless you've created a new ticket and killed off the old one...

If anything, login here https://support.trionworlds.com/app/...questions/list and check your ticket status. It is possible that somehow the ticket was closed.
    Ahh.. But that only shows the existence of the ticket that I stated was my third for the issue.

Here's a rough timeline of what's happened to me so far:

July 2nd - First encountered issue with the game always crashing

July 12th - Created Ticket #140712-000975, closed because I didn't realize there was a 72 hour automatic closing

July 23rd - Created Ticket #140724-000086, after trying various other DIY fixes

August 12th - Went into the Live Chat with Customer Support, Ticket was closed and instead transferred to a new one, Ticket #140813-000070

August 14th - Uploaded a DX diag file to the 000070 ticket, as I said I would in the Live Chat

September 30th (Today) Received an e-mail saying that the 000070 ticket had been declared "Solved"

At this point I concede that there will most likely be no solution to my problem: I am simply trying to help the number of OTHER people waiting on an inactive customer support (Believe me, when you come to watch the Tech Support forums like a hawk for any possible new solutions, you can see that this is a recurring issue).

Soulwalker

Default thanks for the math lesson

operator thanks for explaining that your customer only waited weeks not months but you seem to miss the point of his problem by a few miles here

Soulwalker

Default Make sure your ticket is still open

open Glyph go to help, make sure you are logged in

you should see a list of tickets with their status,
    Tickets can close after a waiting time of 3 days so make sure that does not happen, update the ticket if necessary.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by dotheycare View Post
    open Glyph go to help, make sure you are logged in

you should see a list of tickets with their status,
    Tickets can close after a waiting time of 3 days so make sure that does not happen, update the ticket if necessary.

Believe it or not, six hours after starting this thread, I got an e-mail from TRION saying that since I hadn't updated the ticket in 3 days, they assume my problem must be well and fixed.

I'm sorry TRION, but I believe I was waiting for a response to my ticket. That means I didn't update the ticket because YOU needed to say something.

Shadowlander

Ya I have been waiting 2 weeks

+ Reply to Thread