+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ruffues

Thread: Trions Tech Support is Crap....

Soulwalker

Default Trions Tech Support is Crap....

So someone Hacked my account stole $200.00 Dollars in credits and Trion isnt doing anything to help it. I sent in an email to them saying i cant get my account to send my email the reset password and i think my account might have got hacked. they send me an auto email and say that it will be responded to in 96-120 business hours that 4-5 business days. On my Bank account it has a phone number to Trions Tech Support, so i call it, it tells me that the number is no longer being used and that if i want to talk to someone try there live chat. So i have spent alot of money on rift and there live chat requires you to have bought something from them in the last 30days or be a patron. Here i am already pissed not we get even madder. So the account that had my card on it gets hacked someone spends $200.00 and now you want me to pay more to become a patron...WTF F**K NO, you cant protect the first card i put on the account why am i going to hook up another one so it can get money taken from it. i have done everything i my power to get them to communicate back to me and nothing. So i am bringing it to the forms hoping to get my situation resolved.

any one know any other way to contact them besides there HORRIBLE support page that throws you around and still give you just about as much info as a brick wall; sending in a ticket to the ingame Game masters; Emailing there WONDERFUL....Tech Support?

I am open to any help someone can give. And open to Trion to respond to something of mine about this.

Soulwalker

Unfortunately it looks like you'll be stuck waiting for them to give your ticket the response it requires. I submitted a ticket on the 19th because I cannot access my account at all. I waited three days for an automated message, from a GM who very obviously didn't even read my ticket, and haven't heard a thing from them since. After having to deal with this customer service, I'll never spend money on any of their games again. GG Trion.

Soulwalker

I understand that l, I have supported and hyped up there games and I feel I can't trust them right now

+ Reply to Thread