+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 30 resends, no 'coin lock' unlock email.

Shadowlander

Default 30 resends, no 'coin lock' unlock email.

My internet was briefly disconnected, upon logging back into Rift, I was 'coin locked' - This has happened previously. Last time it happened, it only took approximately 10 resends and 20 minutes of waiting to finally get the "coin lock" unlock email. This time, its been about 45 minutes and about 30 resends - the email is definitely not coming through.

I've been fairly patient, but 45 minutes - no exaggeration - of essentially being locked out of the game is pushing it a tad.

Is your email system broken? I can't imagine it taking this long to send an email unless something was broken.

In light of this, I'd like to permanently disable the coin lock 'feature' on my account. I understand it's for account security, but in 8 years of MMO gaming, I've never had an account compromised. This time and the previous time I was coin locked, the email delivery time has been abysmally slow and a great inconvenience.

Thanks

Plane Touched

Did you check your spam folder? I know mine go there.

Shadowlander

Hey there, Dave - thanks for the post. Yep, I've checked every folder multiple times - no luck!

Its been over an hour now...

Note: Just as I was about to submit this post, an unlock email finally came through - this took well over an hour... With an expansion pack imminent, you'd think Trion would be upping their customer support game a tad

Soulwalker

Default same problem here,

Quote Originally Posted by Okay View Post
    Hey there, Dave - thanks for the post. Yep, I've checked every folder multiple times - no luck!

Its been over an hour now...

Note: Just as I was about to submit this post, an unlock email finally came through - this took well over an hour... With an expansion pack imminent, you'd think Trion would be upping their customer support game a tad
    my email adress is kept very neat, the key never arrived, thats sure since there are no folders to put the email in by rule,
    Trion suggests that the provider blocks the mail but the support mails from trion come trough proving there is no block on Trion.
    I simply suppose that their key sending soft is broken. Thus far i got only standard mails to support me, the standard mails check nothing off course.

Till now i did not experience the feeling of professional customer support, i know that the game is F2P but i support it by being a patron ( to no avail ).

Soulwalker

Default Problem solved

I changed my email address in the end and then the key mail arrived

+ Reply to Thread