+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By averyblawless

Thread: Ticket Responses are a Joke

Soulwalker

Default Ticket Responses are a Joke

I tried logging into my account last week both to start playing Rift to prepare for Nightmare Tide, and also to try Archeage. I got the notification that I had to authenticate my Glyph account by going into my email and getting the code they sent me. I go to my E-mail and find my account has been locked, as has my recovery E-mail account. Both of these accounts are relatively old, I signed up to play Rift back in 2010 and only use this E-mail to un-coinlock myself when playing Rift. I tried everything I could to recover my email accounts, but nothing worked, so I made this dummy account in order to submit a ticket about the issue, as it was preventing me from playing the game at all. I expected a ticket response to take a few days, and sure enough three days later I got a response to my ticket from GM Kotar, the only problem is that the GM clearly didn't read my ticket at all, as I was sent the standard automated Trion response.

I don't know about anyone else, but typically when I get an automated response to anything, it's immediate, as a way to inform the customer of ways they can solve the issue on their own... not something you wait around three days for. It's already been two days since I added to my ticket, informing them that I needed actual assistance to change the email associated with my account, and I still haven't heard anything. Making people wait days at a time just for a GM to push your ticket aside without even reading it is an absolute joke.

Now if it isn't too much trouble, I would like to get back into my account.

Ticket No: 140919-004442

Soulwalker

Default welcome

Quote Originally Posted by averyblawless View Post
    I tried logging into my account last week both to start playing Rift to prepare for Nightmare Tide, and also to try Archeage. I got the notification that I had to authenticate my Glyph account by going into my email and getting the code they sent me. I go to my E-mail and find my account has been locked, as has my recovery E-mail account. Both of these accounts are relatively old, I signed up to play Rift back in 2010 and only use this E-mail to un-coinlock myself when playing Rift. I tried everything I could to recover my email accounts, but nothing worked, so I made this dummy account in order to submit a ticket about the issue, as it was preventing me from playing the game at all. I expected a ticket response to take a few days, and sure enough three days later I got a response to my ticket from GM Kotar, the only problem is that the GM clearly didn't read my ticket at all, as I was sent the standard automated Trion response.

I don't know about anyone else, but typically when I get an automated response to anything, it's immediate, as a way to inform the customer of ways they can solve the issue on their own... not something you wait around three days for. It's already been two days since I added to my ticket, informing them that I needed actual assistance to change the email associated with my account, and I still haven't heard anything. Making people wait days at a time just for a GM to push your ticket aside without even reading it is an absolute joke.

Now if it isn't too much trouble, I would like to get back into my account.

Ticket No: 140919-004442

in the large and fast expanding club of abandoned customers

Soulwalker

Default Support contacted me in a positive way

Support contacted me in a positive way
    and it was in a significant way, problems still unresolved but now i have the feeling there is advancement.

Soulwalker

Default today my problem got solved

After a period of non response they helped me out

took about a week

Soulwalker

I'm part way into week 4 trying to get back into my account finally got the password and email fixed now have to get rid of the auth device.

A JOKE would be funny this is not.

Shadowlander

6 weeks for me. 08/28/2014

last week i got a nice little email thanking me for verifying my account info then back in to purgatory.

still no response to my support ticket over patron time/live chat.
    Last edited by shortbus101; 10-07-2014 at 11:23 AM.
    You must have a recent purchase or Patron pass to access Live Chat. Please click the Request Email Response button below.

+ Reply to Thread