+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remove Glyph Authenticator

Soulwalker

Default Remove Glyph Authenticator

I posted this in someone else's thread but decided it might be better off here since the other one was already answered by tech support. I had to create this account since it wouldn't allow me to do *anything* without the authenticator on my old one.

Basically the same thing, authenticator was on my account and I smashed the phone a while back. Now I cant get back into Rift with some friends that are returning. My ticket number is 140921-001​063 and it was posted back on the 20th.

I replied to the ticket and added as much info as I could remember...hoping I can get back on soon

Soulwalker

*sigh* I give up.

Ive tried every avenue to send a support request and posted here trying to get info.

I just tried emailing support@trionworlds.com to see if they could check my ticket and they sent a response back that they opened *another* ticket. WTF...open a ticket, to check on an open ticket? Why would they do that as opposed to just saying we will get to it when we can?

So anyway...the new ticket is 140926-003​127...if needed by tech support (don't know if old ones get closed when new ones open, the main reason I'm posting the updated ticket here).

Maybe it's just the launch of archeage that has them so tied up and things will get better.

+ Reply to Thread