+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: I lost access to my email where you send the confirmation code for the login , Help

Default I lost access to my email where you send the confirmation code for the login , Help

Hello Trion,

Long time ago, i lost access to my email, due to not remembering my password, and trying couple times, and I've been lazy to call microsoft to recover my access to my email , and I'm not sure why, but it was fine, until your glyph starter asked me the confirmation code, it seemed to be after a massive server lag, but its not important

I would like to know if its possible to recover my confirmation code, that you send thru email, to here, in private messages or somewhere,

Cause i use the very same info to log on Rift forums and it does'nt ask me for a confirmation code

I dunno what proof of authenticity that you could need, but its really me Exxy, If you want to ask personal questions in private, or anything, let me know,

Any help would be appreciated, cause right now, i cant play at all

Sincerely, Exxy

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Hey there!

You can send an email to support@trionworlds.com or attempt to recover your account here.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread