+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Glyph Mobile Authenticator

Soulwalker

Default Glyph Mobile Authenticator

I recently updated my phones operating system, and had to reinstall the mobile authenticator app along with several others. This reset the app and rendered the passwords it generates invalid.
    Unfortunately i did not know that the bone-heads at glyph have no recovery option. All of their account recovery instructions have links which end up at the screen that asks for a mobile authenticator password. I've sent an email assistance request, but this can take up to five days.
    I'm hoping this post is read by GM that can help me remove the authenticator so that I can log back into my account. The reference number for this complaint is 140922-002038.

Soulwalker

Default Same

Im in the same boat. Ticket was submitted a week ago.

Question Reference # 140917-007445

Soulwalker

Default Still Waiting

I submitted my ticket on the 17th. This account was created so I can post. A loyal Rift player I would like to play Archage on my original account but still cant log in. I reply from an Admin would be greatly appreciated.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Hey there!

Sorry about that long wait. It looks like you're both squared away now though, so please let us know if you have any additional trouble down the road.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Fasti; 10-19-2014 at 04:17 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Can I jump on the bandwagon also? :)

I also submitted a request to remove my authenticator Incident number #140921-001​063

I had to also create an account, cant do anything without the authenticator and I smashed that phone a while back

Soulwalker

Default Glyph Mobile Authenticator

also experiencing same issue, 6 days and no response to ticket.

Incident: 140920-008015

any help appreciated. thanks.

Soulwalker

Wow. Hasn't been six days for me, but I hope it doesn't reach that point.

Same issue. Smartphone was replaced under warranty and restored from a backup. Glyph Authenticator is there and gives a code but the code is not accepted. I can't log in to my account to attempt to remove and reconnect it because you have to have the authenticator working to DO that. So I'm stuck right now.

Question Reference # 141010-002177

Soulwalker

Default Same Issue for me

I recently came back to Rift after a long hiatus. I originally played it at launch for several months, but I forgot to remove my old authenticator from the account when I quit. Now, 2 phones later, I cannot access my old account. I submitted a ticket, but am still waiting for a response.

Question Reference # 141015-001825

Shadowlander

Default Authenciator

Now experiencing this issue,my tablet packed in so had to do an RMA and my backup of app doesn't work.

Basically it says incorrect device, I submitted the support form and emailed reply saying looks like am sorted and its not,now I get a loop either asking use my authenticator or submit form again.. also so ability to reply to the email..plus no telephone or email details because when try contact me page again asks for authentication.

This is nuts, not very helpful at all..please assist.

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Quote Originally Posted by Morphy13 View Post
    I recently came back to Rift after a long hiatus. I originally played it at launch for several months, but I forgot to remove my old authenticator from the account when I quit. Now, 2 phones later, I cannot access my old account. I submitted a ticket, but am still waiting for a response.

Question Reference # 141015-001825
    You should be all set now. Go ahead and try the game again.

Quote Originally Posted by fregrin View Post
    Now experiencing this issue,my tablet packed in so had to do an RMA and my backup of app doesn't work.

Basically it says incorrect device, I submitted the support form and emailed reply saying looks like am sorted and its not,now I get a loop either asking use my authenticator or submit form again.. also so ability to reply to the email..plus no telephone or email details because when try contact me page again asks for authentication.

This is nuts, not very helpful at all..please assist.
    Looks like they got you squared away as well. Thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by Fasti; 10-19-2014 at 04:24 AM.

+ Reply to Thread