+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Unable to update credit card

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default Unable to update credit card

    I'm a returning player and I tried to update my credit card so that I could become a patron, but it asks for my glyph authenticator. I have a rift authenticator and I'm unable to find a "glyph authenticator" on google play. When I use my rift authenticator, I can play the game, but when I use it to verify that it's me changing my credit card info...your website just gives me an error saying "ERROR 404 The requested page does not exist. You should not be here.". Now what? I've tried it several times and I get the same error. I'm unable to call you guys and I am unable to get a "live chat". I sent an e-mail a couple days or so back and have heard nothing. I'm trying to give you guys my money and you are making it difficult to do so. Great game, but geez, you guys really need a way to contact you instantly.

  2. #2
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Same Problem here. I tried credit card and paypal

  3. #3
    Ascendant Narcise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,468

    Default

    This happened to me too. They're sending you an email with a number in the form of "xxx-xxx" - you plug the number into the glyph auth field, and then when you get to that 404 page, you'll find you're signed out again. Sign in AGAIN, and you should be able to use your payment method.

    Took me around 15 minutes yesterday to buy credits on two accounts, due to the wait for the emails etc. Oh, btw - don't even bother to wait for the first email - just immediately hit the "Resend" button and if you get two, use the latest one (though I think either number will work).
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

  4. #4
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    49

    Default

    I've been trying to add a payment method for the last 30 min but as soon as I put in my security code I get the "Error 404" message.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Narcise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almostplayed View Post
    I've been trying to add a payment method for the last 30 min but as soon as I put in my security code I get the "Error 404" message.
    Did you try what I suggested in my post above? That's what it was doing to me too - but I was able to get it to work, just follow my steps.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

  6. #6
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    Did you try what I suggested in my post above? That's what it was doing to me too - but I was able to get it to work, just follow my steps.

    An email was never sent to me. Now what?

  7. #7
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    This happened to me too. They're sending you an email with a number in the form of "xxx-xxx" - you plug the number into the glyph auth field, and then when you get to that 404 page, you'll find you're signed out again. Sign in AGAIN, and you should be able to use your payment method.

    Took me around 15 minutes yesterday to buy credits on two accounts, due to the wait for the emails etc. Oh, btw - don't even bother to wait for the first email - just immediately hit the "Resend" button and if you get two, use the latest one (though I think either number will work).
    Okay, I signed in again...and it worked. Thanks for the help! Just wish they had a phone number so I could have solved this in minutes instead of days. Oh, and I never received an e-mail...I just signed back in and somehow it just worked.
    Last edited by manofstone; 09-20-2014 at 05:48 AM.

  8. #8
    Ascendant Narcise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manofstone View Post
    Okay, I signed in again...and it worked. Thanks for the help! Just wish they had a phone number so I could have solved this in minutes instead of days. Oh, and I never received an e-mail...I just signed back in and somehow it just worked.
    I didn't receive an email until I clicked the Resend button.... but hey, as long as it worked eventually, it's all good!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

  9. #9
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    I didn't receive an email until I clicked the Resend button.... but hey, as long as it worked eventually, it's all good!
    Yeah, I didn't see a "resend" button either. But like you said, it's all good!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts